ReinCraft:: Attack Of The B-Team server:: Whitelisted

Hi,

Really I am tired of hunting around for a good attack of the b team server where people record and its a little bit like Mindcrack.. I also want to post this application on behalf of my friend SOOLOL since we both want to join a server together.

IGN: Joelj96 & SOOLOL
Youtube: MiningMuch & sirsoolol
Best minecraft talent: YouTube, Building, Redstoning, Exploring :)
Anything else: I really am tired of looking around for a good AOTBT server.. And I really wish people would be active and would record their adventures.. that's all.

Youtube: Rednsilver(no vids on this one yet)
Best minecraft talent: Redstone and building, also i know most mods in this pack
Anything else: how u doing?

Edited by EAS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Application

IGN: Leihare
Youtube: N/A
Best minecraft talent: Building! Expert builder with years of experiance and many commissions for servers done! Server spawns, Arenas, and personal homes built!
Anything else: Consider me!! I have admin experiance for the past 3 years on a vanilla server, a bit of experiance on an AotBT server, and often recieve the "Builder" rank once the server owners see my skills! I'm also quite mature and respect other players always.

Hello :h:

IGN:
SteevieJc

Youtube:
I dont have any videos loaded to YouTube. I just like watching them.

Best minecraft talent:
Building! I'm a builder at heart. I have built for many servers in the past, creative spawns, community centers, towns e.c.t.
I am best at decorating my builds also. I would be very happy to help people with there builds and help them come a great builder.

Anything else:
I have played around a few ABT Servers and have found it hard to find one i really like. The thing that caught my eye about this server is that it said for Mature players, there is nothing worse than a whiney 12 year old :P I an Currently an admin on two servers and are looking to have some fun playing on a community based server. I am a very creative builder and i enjoy the building for the community.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 2 weeks later...