ReinCraft:: Attack Of The B-Team server:: Whitelisted

I am hosting an attack of the b-team server and am looking for more people. The server started a few days ago and things are going great. We are just looking for a few more players.

Application

IGN:

Youtube:

Best minecraft talent:

Anything else:

Those who are accepted will receive a request on Skype.

IGN: MiningKK
Youtube: TheMiningKK (Don't post anything unless I need to)
Best minecraft talent: I would say my best Minecraft talent is building. I love to build and also practice the art of Witchery if ya know what I mean ;)
Anything else: Not really anything else that you would need to know, if you have any questions just talk to me over skype or in-game. Also if I do not answer over skype please send it to my inbox here at the forums.

Thanks for reading!

-MiningKK

Edited by MiningKK

IGN: Crazypkr1099
Skype: (I will announce if I am whitelisted due to privacy)
Youtube: I do not have a youtube channel. Although, I am a great user and would love to play in the community.
Best minecraft talent: Building complicated buildings and using thermal expansion to the best of my ability
Anything else: I would love to join this server. I believe that they may be a starting of an amazing community. Please consider me as being able to join your server.

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good  :D)
Youtube : Switzifier , I was willing to record some stuff but the vacation ended. :D I am willing to record .

Best minecraft talent: setting redstone (P.s I am a total noob) but I like the challenge

Hi I'm Prabhjot!

IGN: None
Youtube: PrabhjotTHE3V1Lgamer
Best minecraft talent: Exploring and fighting as well as starting farms and surviving, somewhat good at base building and raiding. 

Mod experience: Quite experienced not so on the technical side really but I got as far as building a alpha titan and a floating base as well as a hidden base and really good at morphing and using it to my advantage.

Anything else: Really loving attack of the B-team and it is really meant for multiplayer, singleplayer isn't fun enough, too easy since resources are everywhere and no competition, so I want to get on a server with a few people who aren't just all straight up annoying and trying to kill you like most other servers and I pretty much want to get a base set up without it getting griefed instantly. :) Would be willing to record this.

Edited by PrabhjotTHE3V1Lgamer

IGN: Prof_Rokstarr

Youtube: Rokstarr Minecraft

Best Minecraft Talent: Creativity, not in building though. Like creative ideas on how to hide your base.

Not much more really. Single player is getting boring with no competition.  Thank you in advance.

Edited by Prof_Rokstarr

IGN: Skism515
Youtube:xDiluted (I dont post videos.)
Best minecraft talent: Building or exploring. I love this modpack because of all the building options.
Anything else: Looking forward to community projects and becoming a community!

IGN: D3MON_BLAZE
Youtube: I dont have a youtube account :L
Best minecraft talent: Building bases, Exploring and helping people out. Good with mods so most of the mods are familiar.
Anything else: I want to help new comers, accomplish things that I never done before and just have fun with other people.

Thanks for your time!!

IGN: mcferry

Youtube: Same as skype, I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Best minecraft talent: I have some skill in decoration and building but I am a master at crafting and gathering parts a.k.a my main mod is tconstruct.

Anything else: I want to join a real ABT server and get the full experience out of the modpack

IGN: eladd
Skype: NONE[why] for several reasons[one of them is it wont download]

Raidcall:danisaiah[why] its the only thing i can think of[also my bros using that][WARNING A LOT OF RUSSIAN GROUPS X-X]
Youtube: None[sorry 3:]
Best minecraft talent:building mega towers,helping people out,Making pvp maps[using flan's mod][i'll tell you how to use it when i get on ok]
Anything else: '> awesome at building pvp maps

'>

this is what happens when you close the server

V

'> the flags turn into american flags[from galactic-craft]

i like to make sure the server owners get some donations for the server :D

V

'>

IGN: Notme96

Youtube: TheNotme96 (I dont make any videos)

Best minecraft talent: I tinker with many mods but i love mixing everything... i build and survive and everything else

Anything else: I want to join a real ABT server

IGN: sckeetmore
Youtube:
Best minecraft talent: mining and creating things
Anything else: um i played a lot of feed the beast until this mod pack came out i really enjoy it but i am getting sick of playing in single player mode and would love to find a good community to play with to help out or get receive help on things thanks for taking the time to look over this really hope to hear back from you 

IGN:AssasinKat2
Youtube:don't have one
Best minecraft talent:Massive redstone machines (such as the fridge trap)
Anything else:i like to just build random redstone contraptions^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Benadrit

IGN:hello2001
Youtube: Twsted Ghostman
Best minecraft talent: Building detailed structures and messing with mods
Anything else: I will most likely troll people if they become friends with me

Edited by 2001eybdooG

IGN: Lord_Veles
Youtube: None
Best minecraft talent: Magictech Integration - Getting magic and technology to work hand in hand. Also, interior design.
Anything else: Not really anything else. If you wish, then you can ask me a few questions on my skype.
Edited by LordVeles

IGN: maseroni
Youtube: none
Best minecraft talent: good at gathering stuff
Anything else: i like to build stuff that benifits the server and this application is for my whole team so if you whitlist me you get all of us there are only 3 iincluding me

IGN: Jessnbuck31
Youtube: Brokenangel1139
Best minecraft talent: Building and being very organized :), and having fun with other players
Anything else: I'm looking for a mature and fun server where I know can get to know the people who I play with.

IGN: Kaboomx
Youtube: I have one, but only use it to watch videos, i do not upload them.
Best minecraft talent: I can be good a building complex machines for like automisation of production and stuff like that.
Anything else: I want to join a server where i can have fun doing my own things and doing stuff with other people while not having to worry about your base being still intact when you come back on :)

Hitman_Hornet_28

[email protected]

Yes and i want to join this server to start my series

I am good at building and starting shops 

I would love to join the server because i am ready to play this awesome mod pack with cool people and am interested in building my castle and shop and just want to enjoy a server in which i know my stuff wont be stolen