help with pulverizer problem

Dizzy_Poison

You have to use Redstone Flux. The easiest way to generate it is to build a Steam Dynamo and supply it with solid fuel (e.g. coal, charcoal, wood, basically anything you'd put in a stirling engine) and water.

altought he steam dynamo's are a good power source for the very beginning i would recommend you to build a yellorium reactor as soon as you can. it isn't hard to make at all(just build my first one myself) and it is way more costeffective. here's al thread and youtube link for ya :D.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

i'm just starting with tekkit aswell and these links helped me allot :D

altought he steam dynamo's are a good power source for the very beginning i would recommend you to build a yellorium reactor as soon as you can. it isn't hard to make at all(just build my first one myself) and it is way more costeffective. here's al thread and youtube link for ya :D.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

i'm just starting with tekkit aswell and these links helped me allot :D

Hah...thank you for linking that. I just started up this series lately. I plan to continue with it....was scrolling through here to see if there was anything I could add to the thread but...you already did it for me :D

Hah...thank you for linking that. I just started up this series lately. I plan to continue with it....was scrolling through here to see if there was anything I could add to the thread but...you already did it for me :D

hahaha :D its a great vid. helped me alot :D, i'm now powering my quarry+pulverizer+redstone furnace with the same yellorium reactor from your vid :D.

p.s. if you could some more tutortial like vid's then that would be much appreciated :D

hahaha :D its a great vid. helped me alot :D, i'm now powering my quarry+pulverizer+redstone furnace with the same yellorium reactor from your vid :D.

p.s. if you could some more tutortial like vid's then that would be much appreciated :D

There are more on the way, I'm no direwolf20 of course, but I am trying to approach the series from the viewpoint of people new to Tekkit or just coming back to it after a lengthy hiatus.

There are more on the way, I'm no direwolf20 of course, but I am trying to approach the series from the viewpoint of people new to Tekkit or just coming back to it after a lengthy hiatus.

i came back from one of those long hiatus :P. still remember the solar power farms we had to make back in the day to get some early power hahaha :P. or the EE2 hack where you just needed some bonemeal and a dark room with grass in it... ohh man... that was a mass fab generation :P

I liked that reactor video, too. I had already figured things out by that point, but still a nice guide.

What I would like (as an old-time Tekkit fan still a little lost in the new stuff) is a coherent guide to the Galacticraft production chain.