Looking for people interested in making videos to join my server!

abaga129

NOOBCRAFT - Moonquest Server

As the title says, I am looking for people who have a passion for making videos, playing technic, and would want play a competition based server.

MoonQuest is a custom Technic pack based on the one used by the Yogscast in their Moonquest series.  

You can find the pack here: www.moonquest.net

We want several different factions, all competing against each other to sabotage each other and make it to new planets first.  It would make for some great and interesting videos as well as just some downright awesome fun!  The main mods that will make this so interesting are Galacticraft and ICBM.  These two mods together and a sort of "Cold War" feel to the game.

THE IDEA

The server is run by my friend David and I.  We just recently moved it from the cloud to being a home server.   We can run it 24/7 for no cost at all, and the specs are all up to par.  

The map will be completely fresh and I would like to have at least 6-10 people involved when the server is launched so that everyone has a fair chance.  Factions will be enabled so you will be able to team up and claim land to prevent enemies from easily destroying your base.  Explosives (missles included) will be enabled so dont think your base is completely safe just because you claimed it and built a 2 block high cobblestone wall around it  ;)

CONTACT US!

If you are interested in this opportunity please leave a reply and tell me a little bit about yourself. Feel free to post one of your videos!  Also if you arent a youtuber but really want to play, just message me and we can talk about it.

You can email me at [email protected]

Edited by abaga129

• 3 weeks later...