It doesnt load, HELP !!!

00emme00

So, i start up my technic launcher and i logged into my account. Then when i were to start the attack of the b-team, it didnt load very far. It just stopped at 6%mechaworks-v0.1.4.2.zip. From there, it just doesnt load any further no matter how long i wait, so i need help. 

Restart your Java / Computer

Then try again. Double check that you don't have two instances of the TechnicLauncher running.

Also make sure that you have the official version of the launcher.

If you aren't sure, download a new copy here: www.technicpack.net/download

When it stopped at about the same point so I tried resetting it and here is what comes up when I try to load

An error occurred while attempting to delete 'C:Users(not important)AppdataRoaming.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteammods1.6.4CodeChickenLib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.62.jar' from the cache: Please check your system setting.

What do I do??

I NEED HELP!!!

I can't play it either. It loads up all of the mods, but then it just does the thing where it says that something has to do something before you play, but it instantly closes and goes back to the launcher. Any ideas? I even completely re-downloaded the launcher and deleted the modpack and it still doesn't work. The only modpack that works is hexxit.