Small server for YTers and a couple of dedicated players

Nath

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, dido on what AMC said. Also, I still think the outdated project red mod is causing people some problems. Does anyone else get the message "Routing Thread Eating All Of The CPU!!" Or something like that?

Out dated mods are defiantly not doing us any favors. It's one of the first things i'll be doing tonight.

I'll post when I stop the server then again with all mods i've updated.

I would love the server to update, I need a clipboard from bibliocraft, since I always try to focus on a million things at once and I get nothing done. :l

I have the best idea for a house on the server. If u guys see a small quartz/wooden cottage, don't investigate. :3

Just a suggestion, make sure to update the server to latest version on the launcher. Don't wanna have to get a new pack in order to play the server.

Edited by GiantCaller

I would love the server to update, I need a clipboard from bibliocraft, since I always try to focus on a million things at once and I get nothing done. :l

I have the best idea for a house on the server. If u guys see a small quartz/wooden cottage, don't investigate. :3

Just a suggestion, make sure to update the server to latest version on the launcher. Don't wanna have to get a new pack in order to play the server.

Ugh I need the clipboard too man! #ScatterbrainLife

Ran into a couple of problems last night so just rolled back and decided to tackle it today with a fresh head. We are now running the latest version of the B-Team pack. 

Just uploading updated files now. Server will be online within 1 hour of this post.

For those of you unsure how to update -

Select the B-Team pack from the Technic launcher then click the cog at the bottom left -

0fe40887f956931ac95ff50fec536555.png

Then select "Always use latest build" -

fa0790bdca18a27294960a0eec9149ae.png

Server is currently running 1.0.10a

Enjoy.

So, it seems as though the server is nearly full, or is full. Never the less, I am applying as I have been looking for a relatively calm small server of fun people to play with!

My Minecraft username is Sheepedify

I'm not a Youtuber but I have recorded and uploaded Minecraft before, and would love to get back in the swing of things.

My Youtube channel is Sheepedify.

I'm a very dedicated player and I can hopefully create some fun experiences for everyone!

Thanks for your time.

My scatter brain makes me have nearly nothing done. I have:

-6 block high smeltery with alumite inside.

-Witches oven

-No RF power

-A few stencils and casts

-Iron cleaver

-Alumite excavator, hammer, and pickaxe

-Redstone to obsidian machine

I really need quartz, if anyone wants one, I can make them an obsidian generator (needs only one lava that you can reuse, turns Redstone into obsidian) for a stack of quartz / 16 quartz blocks. Anyone interested?

Made a slight change so we can start featuring some of the members videos/streams.

I could only find Smash's YT. If i've missed anyone please just let me know and i'll add you asap.

I've now finished uni for the year so will be able to be a lot more active around the server. I'm off on holiday tomorrow and wont be back till the 23rd so don't expect to hear much from me until then. I'll do my best to keep an eye on the thread and server. Any problems let me know via PM and i'll get to it when I have a chance.

Hey guys, I won't be on today and tomorrow because my sis wants me to go somewhere for vacation. Cya when I'm back.

Nvm on that, i'm staying home, but i cant connect to the server. Says i don't have the multiparts pr_100v and pr_100v installed? Any help?

Edited by GiantCaller

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons