Small server for YTers and a couple of dedicated players

Nath

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bored, so I did some investigation. So if anyone is curious the server is hosted by fluctishosting.com looks like its a 1-2gb server. There not reporting any outages so it means whatever crashed the server was one of the members. Unfortunately nath is no where to be seen so who knows when he will be able to start the server back up..

Nath fix the god damn server. My account is completly screwed, i can log in but i cant do anything the game completly ignores my character, i even no clip through blocks. If i /spawn i have to relog and my character moves to spawn but its all still buggered...

Nath fix the god damn server. My account is completly screwed, i can log in but i cant do anything the game completly ignores my character, i even no clip through blocks. If i /spawn i have to relog and my character moves to spawn but its all still buggered...

When I was able to access the server, that happened to me too. :-(

Edited by GiantCaller

I haven't been having trouble. It was a while back but it just stopped some how. Anyway, dafuq is up with the server. Nath or rocket needs to maintain it not just let it sit. They need to op someone and share the server files and stuff in a dropbox with someone so that the people that actually use it can do stuff and keep the server running.

I haven't been having trouble. It was a while back but it just stopped some how. Anyway, dafuq is up with the server. Nath or rocket needs to maintain it not just let it sit. They need to op someone and share the server files and stuff in a dropbox with someone so that the people that actually use it can do stuff and keep the server running.

I agree 100% i even offered nath my help, and I have ample experience with servers. He's not willing to accept my help. And he can't maintain the server himself. So as far as I see it the server was doomed from the start. Time to find a server with a capable owner.

As I let you guys know I've been out of town visiting family from Friday to Sunday then in London for meetings until last night. I am on my way home now and will take a look at any problems people may be having.

I know its frustrating to not be able to get on but you have to understand this isn't a standard server with 15 admins laid out to make money from donations. Its a small server with a group of soon to be friends.

I haven't and won't be accepting help from anyone regarding server administration for some time as this server is run on the same panel as two other servers. That and the fact that one bad day from an OP I don't know could throw server economy into a pit of despair.

Again, I know downtime is annoying. It will happen more here than a lot of other servers. If you don't want to play here that's fine, I didn't open the server up for player count.

I wish you luck finding a new server.

As I let you guys know I've been out of town visiting family from Friday to Sunday then in London for meetings until last night. I am on my way home now and will take a look at any problems people may be having.

I know its frustrating to not be able to get on but you have to understand this isn't a standard server with 15 admins laid out to make money from donations. Its a small server with a group of soon to be friends.

I haven't and won't be accepting help from anyone regarding server administration for some time as this server is run on the same panel as two other servers. That and the fact that one bad day from an OP I don't know could throw server economy into a pit of despair.

Again, I know downtime is annoying. It will happen more here than a lot of other servers. If you don't want to play here that's fine, I didn't open the server up for player count.

I wish you luck finding a new server.

That's all fine and dandy if that's how you want to run the server. But please don't advertise to youtube personality's then. People who post to youtube need a server with reliable up times so that they can follow a consistent schedule. Because of these down times it took me roughly a week to make one video that i would usually do over the course of 1-2 days. Remember who your clientele is and there server needs.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons