BTeam server Witchery: "Banned Rites?"

cviss

Witchery Server

On The Hamachi Witchcraft server I made for me and a few friends I died in the nether. Due to a glitch I've seen several times before, where dying in midair causes no grave to spawn destroying your items, I tried a witchery necromantic rite where you summon a previous incarnation of a player. My server said, "cannot begin ritual rite is banned on this server." I checked the config file for Witchery on my server, and it said that the rite was not banned, how can I fix this?

It disables itself automatically if you've got another death-chest mod like the one that adds gravestones on to prevent duping of items.  I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about that, unfortunately.  Even if you could turn it on now, it's too late - witchery won't have recorded that death.

Yeah, sorry it's not better news :(

If you wanted you could try disabling the gravestones in its config, for future use of that rite, but it won't help for this occasion.  It's not 100% either though, and it's easy to screw it up even without bugs (you respawn from a nether lava death in the overworld and immediately get creepered at spawn - the creeper death is what you'll restore now with that rite).