Attack of The B-Team Whitelisted Server 5 new slots open!

Minecraft name: DMP996

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) 17. 18 in September

Why you want to join: Looking for a fun group to play this modpack with. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Redstone.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Interior Decorating. 

How often you will be on: Everyday for about 4-7 hours.

Minecraft name: pikiller24

Age: 14 I know I'm a bit young but I'm ok with the language.

Why you want to join: I really want to play on a fun sever, make some friends, be part of a fun multiplayer environment where I can leave my house without it being destroyed or looted.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: witchery, traps

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: building, food production

How often you will be on: hour or two Fridays and two or three hours on Saturday and Sunday. Not during week cause I got school and stuff.

Edited by Pieater24

Minecraft name:ArcticOreo

Why you want to join: To Play On a B-team Server were no one is griefing your house and so i can get help if needed and to help people if they need it.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Building houses and redstone stuff which is also like other mods they do stuff like redstone.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Crafting Stuff which shouldnt be a problem because of Too Many Items

How often you will be on: 5-6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 hours on Weekends.

Minecraft name: xButterflyBonesx

Why you want to join: I'm bored with playing by myself and I figured it would be fun to play with a small, respectful community.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: potions, general surviving, building small and efficient homes

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: sense of direction

How often you will be on: Most likely daily

Why you want to join: I just want a friendly anti grief server to build on. As well as friendly people to do that with.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Building cosmetically pretty areas.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: The technical side of it.

How often you will be on: A few hours per day.

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 13 i dont care if people swear im okay with it. im used to it.

Why you want to join: Attack Of The B-Team is a very fun modpack and i want to have fun. but some people have to ruin it. 

Your greatest Minecraft strengths : Building & Survival

Your Minecraft Weaknesses : PvP

How often you will be on: 2-3 hours a day. upto 17 hours on weekends

Minecraft name:Orionpax

Age 37

Why you want to join:Just looking for a mature server that has good people

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: I don't mind the grind

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Want to do things the hard why

How often you will be on: Almost every day 

Minecraft name: telo7000

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting): 15, I am fine with bad language.

Why you want to join: To play with a community of people who actualy want to play attack of the B-team and not just be a jerk and greif/raid and overall just to have fun with some friends on a good server.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: I am very well rounded at the game and have been playing since old alpha, there is nothing really in-game that I am bad at and I am quite good at redstone and building.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: I don't really like mining that much and tend to avoid it (kinda like homework :P)

How often you will be on: Daily, I will probably be the player with the most time on the server by the end of the week :)

Minecraft name: Snoweh_

Why you want to join: i like the sound of a private server means i can communicate with the people and have fun

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: the mods and building

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: not really a fan of pvp

How often you will be on: 3-4-5 hours 

Minecraft name: Rexeer182

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting) 17

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a cool community to play this mod pack with as with public servers when you log off your base will be griefed and there are to many banned items. There is almost always tons of lag as well.

Your greatest Minecraft strengths: Building cool houses and witchery mod. Oh and food plus I'm going to make me a special kitchen. Also carpenters mod and Pranking.

Your Minecraft Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat like with swords and stuff which is why I got into the witchery mod.

How often you will be on: Pretty much everyday for at least an hour.

Thanks for reading my application hope to play with you soon!

Minecraft name:Badkidzz2012

Age (preferred 18+ as mature language is allowed on the server, as long as it is not insulting)15 

Why you want to join:I want a fun server with a fun community

Your greatest Minecraft strengths Building

Your Minecraft Weaknesses Redstone

How often you will be on As often as i can