11th Dream [No banned mods!] [No Whitelist Join and play!] [No PVP unless other player agrees] [GreifPrevention][Morph Kits!] <---- Apply Now!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add SkyBlock to the Server?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Stupdity1993

Do you record:No but i can if needed

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Only if i know 100% ill stay i dont want to waste money then leave a few days after.

What would you do on the server:Primarily doing the witchery mod and some tinkers construct

Why would you want to join this server:Be a great and funny community member and help out around with other peoples projects etc.

What do you love most about AoTBT:The crazyness and the witchery mod and also some of the more technical mods such as minefactory and project red and galactic craft

I hope you think about whitelisting me :)

IGN: jdrex 4

Do you record: no

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): i could, depends on amount

What would you do on the server: PVE, community play, some pvp, build, have fun

Why would you want to join this server: it has the rules and guidelines i like and im always looking to play with people

What do you love most about AoTBT: the variety and madness, the limitless amount of modss!

Accepted!

IGN:Killer0612

Do you record:not anymore

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Possibly

What would you do on the server:Mostly just play with the others & explore the mod

Why would you want to join this server:I have been searching for a server that has few people ( i hate destroyed servers) and one that doesn't ban any mod because i think you should experience the full enjoyment of AoTBT.

What do you love most about AoTBT:Morph mod & Biomes O' Plenty exploring is so much fun

IGN:Killer0612

Do you record:not anymore

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Possibly

What would you do on the server:Mostly just play with the others & explore the mod

Why would you want to join this server:I have been searching for a server that has few people ( i hate destroyed servers) and one that doesn't ban any mod because i think you should experience the full enjoyment of AoTBT.

What do you love most about AoTBT:Morph mod & Biomes O' Plenty exploring is so much fun

Accepted!

IGN: EnderBoss33853

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): maybe

What would you do on the server: build, create, and explore. maybe prank a little

Why would you want to join this server: because it could be a fun server to play on

What do you love most about AoTBT: All the mods to explore

IGN: EnderBoss33853

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): maybe

What would you do on the server: build, create, and explore. maybe prank a little

Why would you want to join this server: because it could be a fun server to play on

What do you love most about AoTBT: All the mods to explore

Accepted!

IGN: urhippy

Do you record: Nope.

Could you donate: Yep.

What would you do on the server: Mostly build and explore.

Why would you want to join this server: Al the other servers I've been on either crash every other day or are full of people that like to troll/grief. Kinda wanted a server that allows for some safe building but also allows for some fun PvP.

What do you love most about AoTBT: The building mods and Biomes O Plenty. 

IGN: urhippy

Do you record: Nope.

Could you donate: Yep.

What would you do on the server: Mostly build and explore.

Why would you want to join this server: Al the other servers I've been on either crash every other day or are full of people that like to troll/grief. Kinda wanted a server that allows for some safe building but also allows for some fun PvP.

What do you love most about AoTBT: The building mods and Biomes O Plenty. 

Accepted!

IGN: Epic_MineKing

Do you record:I would but my computer isn't the best and would lag horribly with recording

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):I could although not for a while

What would you do on the server:I would play as I can not run my own world

Why would you want to join this server:because I need a good server with anti grief so no one can ruin my experience

What do you love most about AoTBT:witchery,morphs, food plus and the community

IGN: Epic_MineKing

Do you record:I would but my computer isn't the best and would lag horribly with recording

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):I could although not for a while

What would you do on the server:I would play as I can not run my own world

Why would you want to join this server:because I need a good server with anti grief so no one can ruin my experience

What do you love most about AoTBT:witchery,morphs, food plus and the community

Accepted! Were still accepting 19 more people!

IGN: mutemala

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): yes i can

What would you do on the server: i will be building houses

Why would you want to join this server: this looks like a good server and i like playing on servers that is whitelisted

What do you love most about AoTBT: all the different mods that is there

IGN: SpiderpanLP

Do you record: Nope!

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): Sorry, but i can't donate :C

What would you do on the server: Doin' some Witchery, building some nice stuff, doin' more witchery, playing with other persons and so more. Did i forget something? Oh yeah, Witchery!

Why would you want to join this server: Because i love small servers with nice communities. And i dont like 200+ Slots Server at all.

What do you love most about AoTBT: Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Tinker's Construct and uh....... Oh yes! Witchery!

Would be nice to play with you all guys! :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons