11th Dream [No banned mods!] [No Whitelist Join and play!] [No PVP unless other player agrees] [GreifPrevention][Morph Kits!] <---- Apply Now!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add SkyBlock to the Server?

• Yes
    • No

DO NOT JOIN.

The server owner banned me for saying lag into chat and then blamed it on client-side lag, I do not have any issues with my computer nor my internet, the server just kept spiking.

Ridiculous behavior by staff! VERY LAGGY SERVER.

DO NOT JOIN.

the server was not having lag spike it is your client because i was on all day and i had 60+ frames at all times

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: aldwynba

Do you record: I don't record at the moment but would like to

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): NO, sorry

What would you do on the server: make awesome things

Why would you want to join this server: Because everything is awesome and you should have freedom on a server like this

What do you love most about AoTBT: EVERTHYING

DO NOT JOIN.

The server owner banned me for saying lag into chat and then blamed it on client-side lag, I do not have any issues with my computer nor my internet, the server just kept spiking.

DO NOT JOIN.

First of all you were spamming the chat saying you were lagging. We checked the TPS and it was at 20. This lag was on your side. I have screenshots if you would like to see.

IGN: aldwynba

Do you record: I don't record at the moment but would like to

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): NO, sorry

What would you do on the server: make awesome things

Why would you want to join this server: Because everything is awesome and you should have freedom on a server like this

What do you love most about AoTBT: EVERTHYING

You can join.

Great can't wait to see you on! :)

hey could i jon the server?

IGN: Rullekaka

I do not record

I could not donate.. But i wish i could

And i want to join the server to be a mighty tinkerer with OP stuff

Last but not least i love everything about the modpack

IGN: CarMichael666

Do you record: No, I could try to sometimes. :)

What would you do on the server: I enjoy Building and would overall try to make my base as pretty as possible. If other people wanted help with their bases I would help them too. :)

Why would you want to join this server: I watch Keralis A LOT and BdoubleO100 sometimes, so I would joine just to have the same kind of thing they have, no worries of being griefed or raided and able to build amazing things.

What do you love most about this modpack: The chisel mod makes building a lot more challenging and Morph means I can fly in Survival (bat). Also TConstruct is good for the amount of customization you can add to your tools.

I really hope I can join because it seems like a great community and I just wanna BUILD!

Edited by CarMichael666

DO NOT JOIN.

DO NOT JOIN.

You tried to Ddos us. Go back to your own server!

IGN: CarMichael666

Do you record: No, I could try to sometimes. :)

What would you do on the server: I enjoy Building and would overall try to make my base as pretty as possible. If other people wanted help with their bases I would help them too. :)

Why would you want to join this server: I watch Keralis A LOT and BdoubleO100 sometimes, so I would joine just to have the same kind of thing they have, no worries of being griefed or raided and able to build amazing things.

What do you love most about this modpack: The chisel mod makes building a lot more challenging and Morph means I can fly in Survival (bat). Also TConstruct is good for the amount of customization you can add to your tools.

I really hope I can join because it seems like a great community and I just wanna BUILD!

The server is now public you can join at anytime. The ip is 11thdream.thesmelter.com

Server sucks owner is a disgrace. A friend and I were playing on the server and our property had been grief through a bypass in his protections. I asked him kindly to fix it. He proceeded to grown the biggest tree in the game over our house. he laughed said it looked great and left. I asked him to take it down and he accused us of duping by using a banned pipe. We had none of the pipes with us nor any of the sixteen chest of dragon eggs he said we had. After he proceeded to ban us and not giving any proof of our duping, I got on my alt account to talk to him about why he banned us with any proof of something we didn't do. He is obviously ineligible to run a server, power hungry, and cant handle being questioned I strongly suggest not to support this server any longer.
-Moonmajesty

Server sucks owner is a disgrace. A friend and I were playing on the server and our property had been grief through a bypass in his protections. I asked him kindly to fix it. He proceeded to grown the biggest tree in the game over our house. he laughed said it looked great and left. I asked him to take it down and he accused us of duping by using a banned pipe. We had none of the pipes with us nor any of the sixteen chest of dragon eggs he said we had. After he proceeded to ban us and not giving any proof of our duping, I got on my alt account to talk to him about why he banned us with any proof of something we didn't do. He is obviously ineligible to run a server, power hungry, and cant handle being questioned I strongly suggest not to support this server any longer.

-Moonmajesty

Dude you were duping. I have screenshots and this has already been resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons