11th Dream [No banned mods!] [No Whitelist Join and play!] [No PVP unless other player agrees] [GreifPrevention][Morph Kits!] <---- Apply Now!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add SkyBlock to the Server?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: sibern_98

Do you record: nope, no vids on me!

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): maybe...

What would you do on the server: have a great time playing AoTBT with others ;)

Why would you want to join this server: to play with other pepole is always much better than playing alone.

What do you love most about AoTBT: the diverse selection of mods ;)

+ i have a cute cat ;)

Edited by Sibern_98

IGN: WxAaRoNxW

Do you record: nope

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I can't my mom won't allow it

What would you do on the server: I can help players when I played 1 week of playing in this server to get started I never grief not once I never steal I could make redstone contraption

Why would you want to join this server: cause it's an interesting server

What do you love most about AoTBT: dunno

A

IGN: mutemala

Do you record: no

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): yes i can

What would you do on the server: i will be building houses

Why would you want to join this server: this looks like a good server and i like playing on servers that is whitelisted

What do you love most about AoTBT: all the different mods that is there

IGN: SpiderpanLP

Do you record: Nope!

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): Sorry, but i can't donate :C

What would you do on the server: Doin' some Witchery, building some nice stuff, doin' more witchery, playing with other persons and so more. Did i forget something? Oh yeah, Witchery!

Why would you want to join this server: Because i love small servers with nice communities. And i dont like 200+ Slots Server at all.

What do you love most about AoTBT: Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Tinker's Construct and uh....... Oh yes! Witchery!

Would be nice to play with you all guys! :D

IGN: sibern_98

Do you record: nope, no vids on me!

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): maybe...

What would you do on the server: have a great time playing AoTBT with others ;)

Why would you want to join this server: to play with other pepole is always much better than playing alone.

What do you love most about AoTBT: the diverse selection of mods ;)

+ i have a cute cat ;)

IGN: WxAaRoNxW

Do you record: nope

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I can't my mom won't allow it

What would you do on the server: I can help players when I played 1 week of playing in this server to get started I never grief not once I never steal I could make redstone contraption

Why would you want to join this server: cause it's an interesting server

What do you love most about AoTBT: dunno

Accepted!

IGN: Hello2001

Do you record:I will have my first recording on this server

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Most likely not

What would you do on the server:I would build and prank others

Why would you want to join this server:My previous community server went down and i really enjoyed it

What do you love most about AoTBT: Witchery and Forge Microblocks

IGN: Hello2001

Do you record:I will have my first recording on this server

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Most likely not

What would you do on the server:I would build and prank others

Why would you want to join this server:My previous community server went down and i really enjoyed it

What do you love most about AoTBT: Witchery and Forge Microblocks

Accepted! Hope to see you on later today! :)

just got banned because the owner said i hacked on another server that i rarely play on and have never hacked. so if you want to be bullied until you cry and then get banned go ahead and apply for this server. oh and here is my appeal 

I have never hacked and never will. and you say i hacked on another server, what's that got to do with your server. you have no proof that i ever did. and that's because i didn't. i just wanted to play on a decent server but no. you had to bully me and then ban me for something i never did. if you can give reliable facts that i hacked then you can leave me banned otherwise please unban me. this is the first ban i have ever had and do not appreciate being banned for something i never did. ATM im really pissed off and probably made many mistakes while swearing and cursing at you for being so rude and inconsiderate. check your so called facts next time.

Sincerely,
Dart2112!

so have fun all that have applied!

Edited by dart2112

just got banned because the owner said i hacked on another server that i rarely play on and have never hacked. so if you want to be bullied until you cry and then get banned go ahead and apply for this server. oh and here is my appeal 

I have never hacked and never will. and you say i hacked on another server, what's that got to do with your server. you have no proof that i ever did. and that's because i didn't. i just wanted to play on a decent server but no. you had to bully me and then ban me for something i never did. if you can give reliable facts that i hacked then you can leave me banned otherwise please unban me. this is the first ban i have ever had and do not appreciate being banned for something i never did. ATM im really pissed off and probably made many mistakes while swearing and cursing at you for being so rude and inconsiderate. check your so called facts next time.

Sincerely,

Dart2112!

First of 

Sincerely,

Dart2112!

I will look into this according to the logs you were hacking I will consult my admins and see what happened. I assure you that if you were banned it was for a legit reason.

We are officially open!!!!!

IP: 11thdream.thesmelter.com

About

Hello I love Attack of the B Team and would like to make a server. As of now the server is not created this is a post merely requesting if you guys would be interested. We are a community looking for 15 year olds and older. We would be a build server where the sole purpose is to build and enjoy all Attack of the B Team has to offer. PVP would be allowed but only with the other players consent. There are no banned mods since we hate to limit you guys! :)

Banned Mods:

none

Why Join Us?

Why join us with all the other Attack of the B- Team servers out there? Well our server has no PVP unless the other player consents so you'll never have to worry about getting raided and you can still PVP unlike on other servers so you can still have friendly duels with other people! We run on 6 GB's of RAM and will upgrade if we have to. This server is for those who want to fully appreciate what Attack of the B- Team has to offer while having fun with a nice community.

Major Plugins

Some major plugins we would have are Greif Prevention, Essentials, Essentials Spawn, Votifier, GAListener, PEX, Chat Manager, etc....

Hi! me and my friend keeps crashing while joining the server. And no its not my RAM. Seriously we want to play. I got like OP stuff and then i died... so the game crashed. Any help?

help! games keep crashing while ligging on to the server. Ita not my computer.... And sometimes while trying to log on it says: Bad login. I was flying as a bat while i suddenly died. plz help.. i love the server and i dont wanna stopplaying on it. Reply fast! - Rullekaka

DO NOT JOIN.

The server owner banned me for saying lag into chat and then blamed it on client-side lag, I do not have any issues with my computer nor my internet, the server just kept spiking.

Ridiculous behavior by staff! VERY LAGGY SERVER.

DO NOT JOIN.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons