11th Dream [No banned mods!] [No Whitelist Join and play!] [No PVP unless other player agrees] [GreifPrevention][Morph Kits!] <---- Apply Now!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add SkyBlock to the Server?

• Yes
    • No

IGN: Oxxar_Jin
Do you record: Nope
Could you donate: Probably not.
What would you do on the server: Build, survive. The usual.
Why would you want to join this server: No banned mods mostly. And a few other servers a broken and don't have attentive owners.
What do you love most about AoTBT: The Chisel and variety in blocks.

Edit: I just realized how straight forward and simple mine is comparatively to some others. So wordy.
Edited by The Ox

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: tigerman4546

Do you record: Not yet but i will start this summer so i have no major obstacles

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): Not at the moment. When I have the chance, yes I donate

What would you do on the server: I would play around with the mods to find which one i should focus more on

Why would you want to join this server: This server is everything I've been looking for this past few weeks.

What do you love most about AoTBT: I love how we can morph into objects that have special abilities and how all mods are a little more balanced than most other modpacks 

IGN: jakeramper
Do you record: Not yet but once I get my recording stuff set up.
Could you donate (does not affect your chances): No 
What would you do on the server: Build a shop and help out everyone else in the community.
Why would you want to join the server: I feel the server has a good looking community and good rules that really shows whats wrong and right.
What do you love most about AoTBT: I love the mix of MFR, Witchery, Tinkers Construct, and thermal expansion.

IGN:Surfboy1

Do you record:a big fat NO

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):NO

What would you do on the server: crazy witchery stuff

Why would you want to join this server: because i hate being raided

What do you love most about AoTBT: all the crazy stuff

IGN: ImApoloPT

Do you record: I have Just Start And I will Start More In future

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I Can´t Donate i Dont Have The money

What would you do on the server: I Will Play in This Server A lot whit my friends

Why would you want to join this server: Couse I want To have fun

What do you love most about AoTBT: Witchery

IGN: telo7000

Do you record: No.

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I'm broke.

What would you do on the server: Build, have fun with friends maybe do some witching.

Why would you want to join this server: Because I am tired of laggy, non whitelist servers with jerks who raid.

What do you love most about AoTBT: The fact that you can do so much and have the freedom to build your own world, its like minecraft in thirty years really.

IGN:Akkilles

Do you record:No

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): Not really

What would you do on the server: Exploring,Mining,''Techning''

Why would you want to join this server:To start a new begining with a  builder cause i suck at building

What do you love most about AoTBT: The Variety

IGN:Snoweh_

Do you record:yeah

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):i could try on some days :)

What would you do on the server: help people, get building and do the mods 

Why would you want to join this server: i love the idea of a private server, so that i can help people and have respectful people to get along with 

What do you love most about AoTBT: the most and the possibilities to do cool and amazing stuff 

IGN: jdrex 4

Do you record: no

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): i could, depends on amount

What would you do on the server: PVE, community play, some pvp, build, have fun

Why would you want to join this server: it has the rules and guidelines i like and im always looking to play with people

What do you love most about AoTBT: the variety and madness, the limitless amount of modss!

IGN:Stupdity1993

Do you record:No but i can if needed

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):Only if i know 100% ill stay i dont want to waste money then leave a few days after.

What would you do on the server:Primarily doing the witchery mod and some tinkers construct

Why would you want to join this server:Be a great and funny community member and help out around with other peoples projects etc.

What do you love most about AoTBT:The crazyness and the witchery mod and also some of the more technical mods such as minefactory and project red and galactic craft

I hope you think about whitelisting me :)

IGN:alexcastleactor

Do you record:No, But I can try.. Don't really know how to...?

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): If I had the money I would

Why would you want to join this server: A great community that likes to actually Communicate with the other players. I Love whitelisted servers. I also want to try some of my witchery pranks :)

What is your favorite part of ATOTBT: I love witchery and Necromancy but I am getting into eveything else!

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

IGN:alexcastleactor

Do you record:No, But I can try.. Don't really know how to...?

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): If I had the money I would

Why would you want to join this server: A great community that likes to actually Communicate with the other players. I Love whitelisted servers. I also want to try some of my witchery pranks :)

What is your favorite part of ATOTBT: I love witchery and Necromancy but I am getting into eveything else!

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Accepted! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons