11th Dream [No banned mods!] [No Whitelist Join and play!] [No PVP unless other player agrees] [GreifPrevention][Morph Kits!] <---- Apply Now!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Add SkyBlock to the Server?

• Yes
    • No

We are officially open!!!!!

IP: hub.cc-mc.cc

About

Hello I love Attack of the B Team and would like to make a server. As of now the server is not created this is a post merely requesting if you guys would be interested. We are a community looking for 15 year olds and older. We would be a build server where the sole purpose is to build and enjoy all Attack of the B Team has to offer. PVP would be allowed but only with the other players consent. There are no banned mods since we hate to limit you guys! :)

Banned Mods:

none

Why Join Us?

Why join us with all the other Attack of the B- Team servers out there? Well our server has no PVP unless the other player consents so you'll never have to worry about getting raided and you can still PVP unlike on other servers so you can still have friendly duels with other people! We run on 6 GB's of RAM and will upgrade if we have to. This server is for those who want to fully appreciate what Attack of the B- Team has to offer while having fun with a nice community.

Major Plugins

Some major plugins we would have are Greif Prevention, Essentials, Essentials Spawn, Votifier, GAListener, PEX, Chat Manager, etc....

Edited by volderman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: beinghumans

Do you record: Yes I can record, but haven't had the time to make a full video. This could be a great chance

What would you do on the server: I'm a very good builder and can make a nice spawn I also have been playing the modpack for a while so I know what to do

Why would you want to join this server: I think this is a good opportunity to start my youtube channel and I also love this modpack and watch Generikb Bdouble0 and keralis 

What do you love most about this modpack: I love having all the different mods and think its the perfect combination with Tropicraft Galacticraft and all the different ores that you can use I guess I love the customization

TY for reading my application Hope you make the server

Edited by beinghumans

IGN:MINTCHIP777

Do you record: no

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): no sorry :(

What would you do on the server:  building and witchery

Why would you want to join this server: because i want a small community with no mods banned and friendly people

What do you love most about AoTBT: building and the witchery mod

IGN: TwistedShotz

Do you record: Nope but i might depending on if people want me too

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): If i get a job yes :P but not sure yet

What would you do on the server: Build and have fun with my friends :D

Why would you want to join this server: Because i want to join a nice community of mature bunch of people to explore the modpack

What do you love most about AoTBT: Morph or Tinkers because the diversity you have on choosing what your tools will do 

IGN: Waynee95

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): maybe but don't know yet

What would you do on the server: Build and have fun

Why would you want to join this server: Because my old server is down and I want to play with a small group of people on a whitelisted server

What do you love most about AoTBT: That there are so many ways to explore and play this modpack

IGN: verotal2000

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): my parents doesn't want me to

What would you do on the server: build, explor, playwith another people

Why would you want to join this server: because i've been looking for a server and no one acppted me :(

What do you love most about AoTBT: build

IGN:j0ntex7

Do you record:nope

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):no, sorry

What would you do on the server:Learn the modpack. Try to help as much as possible

Why would you want to join this server:because i wanna play with other people which i can learn from

What do you love most about AoTBT:That there is so many mods to choose from

IGN: josvde

Do you record: Yes , my dancing videos! I don't record my micecraft :(

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): Maybe not sure , if I ask my mother , but there could be a little chance.

What would you do on the server: Survival, learn from people , have fun, learn some better english (My English is okay ,but I have to learn much more)

Why would you want to join this server: To have fun ? what else...

What do you love most about AoTBT: The uncountless ways to make, create, discover stuff

Extra:

Favourite mod: Carpenters

IGN: woopie123232

Do you record: i dont have youtube sorry

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): i dont donate sorry

What would you do on the server: build

Why would you want to join this server: because i want to have fun

What do you love most about AoTBT: modded mincraft things

IGN: IILaxattax99II

Do you record: sometimes

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): no 

What would you do on the server: I would build and explore

Why would you want to join this server: I want to be able to enjoy the modpack with other people :)

What do you love most about AoTBT: I love how there is a variety of mods and things to do

Ign:J_Ferrett_J

Do you record: Yes, if it will make good content

Could you donate: No Sorry

What would I do on the server: Have fun, build, and be kind of like chimneyswift.

Why would I want to join the server: I want to have fun and make friends.

What do I love most about AoTBT: I love the diversity about the modpack

IGN:destroy562

Do you record: I would like to

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I could

What would you do on the server: I would like to build amazing house and explore the mods.

Why would you want to join this server: I would like to join the server so that when i build things know that it wont be destroyed or raided by the time i go back on. 

What do you love most about AoTBT: I love how much stuff there is to do in it you can build so many thing and have some much fun by yourself or with other people.

IGN: Fender2x

Do you record:I will be able to soon

Could you donate: If this server winds up being entertaining and i spend a lot of time on it certainly.

What would I do: Server beautification with great building but also using mods to fullest potential to make functional projects that everyone will be able to use and have access to as long as theres no griefing. I woulld love to build a spawn village.

What do i love most about AoTBT- I have played minecraft for years. When i just played vanilla i mastered building. But now with all these awesome mods, theres endless content. I have had plenty of practice with all the mods in my single player files and would love finally play on a multiplayer server. Just wait till you see what I can do! If your whitelist is already full please still consider me if a current player is not living up to the life.

IGN: TheCharacter25

Do you record: No, but I would like to start in the near future

Could you donate: At the moment I can't, but I should be able to soon.

What would I do: Could help in building, I enjoy helping others, so if they need my help on a project I would be more than happy to help. I also gather resources a lot more than I should, so that can be useful

What do I love most about AoTBT: All the mods, there are so many possibilities to do whatever you want

IGN: killerman2430

Do you record: I Have Just Started And I Will Start More In The Future.

Could you donate:I Can donate if i have the money at that time.

What would you do: I would build, play with people ,or my friends and have fun and play a lot.

What do you love about AoTBT: I love all the mods and thermal expansion and mine factory reloaded because I'm a "Tech"

Guy :D

IGN:mods_of_mc

Do you record:yes i do but not often

Could you donate (does not affect your chances):yes i could donate every month

What would you do on the server:i would just try to be the helpful person who does not ask for anything in return and just try to be nice.

Why would you want to join this server:the reason i want to join the server is because if its white-listed  then it would be a nice little community where people can make videos and have fun with the other players and not have random griefers or random cheaters.

What do you love most about AoTBT: well the witchery mod and most of the mods because it lets you customize your own experince and play the way you want to.want to be a witch use the witchery mod.want to be a blacksmith/miner? use the smeltery/tconstruct mods.

thanks for reading! have a nice day.

Edited by mods_of_mc

IGN: Horrorscope18

Do you record: No.

Could you donate (does not affect your chances): I can once I feel that the server won't just die off and the community is nice.

What would you do on the server: I'm a builder whos just starting to get into the more technical things like thermal expansion. So for starters I'd be building myself an area.

Why would you want to join this server:

Singleplayer gets boring fast. I'd like to play in a nice community of people.

What do you love most about AoTBT:

I haven't delved that far into it yet. I cannot answer that now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons