[FULL] Mature AOTBT [1.09c] *Whitelist* server

IGN:lucylovebiscuit

Why do you want to join: I have a personal server, but my friends have moved on to other things, so it's usually just me and (rarely) my husband. I'd really like to be a part of a more active group and make some new friends...Minecraft is always better with company! Also, being a dinosaur in age compared to most folks who play MC, I'd rather play with other *ahem* dinosaurs. ;)

Strengths in Minecraft: I love working my way through the mods, and of course, building all the things. I used to play Tekkit, until I discovered AotBT. I'm an artistic person, so I really try to give everything I build a unique look that works with the purpose...for example, I built an observatory for my Galacticraft Lab, and a wooden tower surrounded by gardens and trees for my witchery base. I've done some pretty extensive projects over the years, and have kept the same world (created September, 2011) going through several iterations of Vanilla MC and Tekkit.

How many years have you been playing MC: Since April, 2011.

How much will you be playing: It really depends on the community. I usually play in the evenings (USA, GMT - 7:00) and weekends when I can.

Microphone: yes

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: Nope, I don't make videos, although I'm not opposed to being a guest in someone else's video.

Youtube channel:

IGN: Vendeta44
Age: 20. I know you said 30+ but I'm hopeing that was more of a preference for people who are mature.
Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a good AOTBT server that is suitiblely maintained and harbours mature individuals to restart my youtube channel on. This server seems to cater to that kind of crowd and seems like it could fit me well.
Strengths in Minecraft: Automation is by far my favorite and strongest part in minecraft. My goal every time i start playing is to build everything i need to build to eliminate all manual tasks in the game :P
How many years have you been playing MC: Since alpha so like 4 years.
How much will you be playing: Currently I'm unemployed and want to rebuild my channel after a few year hiatus, so I usually play between 2-8 hours a day. Depending on motivation and such.
Microphone: Blue Snowball
Will you be posting vids to Youtube: I sure will be
Youtube channel:TheMissingSockz is my main channel, however I also have a second channel that I don't plan on useing anymore TheVindictiveVendeta

IGN: smash_8

Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a good, community type Attack of the B-Team server to play on for about a month now.  I enjoy playing with people who like to have fun and interact with others on the server.  I really wanted to start recording LP vids on youtube basically just for fun because I have the time now, but mainly cause I'm a big fan of a lot of the minecrafters on youtube and its something I always thought I could do and always wanted to try.

Strengths in Minecraft: I really love playing with the tech mods and I enjoy making the game work for me, but I love the idea exploring this modpack because there are so many FUN mods to play around with.

How many years have you been playing MC: 3 years

How much will you be playing: Usually daily, unless work doesn't allow me - 2-4 hours a day, sometimes more :)

Microphone: yup!

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: I'd like to

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/smash8able/

PS...I'm a female if you are looking for more :)

IGN: Supaman56bent (capital s)

Why do you want to join: Its a mature community, no grief, who wouldnt?

Strengths in Minecraft: Crafter, explorer, builder

How many years have you been playing MC: 4

How much will you be playing: As much as  i can

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: yes

Youtube channel: youtube.com/kreenix

IGN:Woody0706 and Hayvalalove

Why do you want to join:We are a husband/wife team that are looking for a server we can both enjoy playing AOTB on with other people

Strengths in Minecraft:I (woody0706) like to mess around with redstone and building with all the mods in AOTB and i love the food mod, my wife can mine and deforest like no other :P

How many years have you been playing MC: about 3 years

How much will you be playing: anwheres from a few hours a day to around 8 some days

Microphone:I (woody0706) have a mic my wife does not

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: ive wanted to do some more vids about AOTB so id like to

Youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/WoodysWorld0706

IGN: Pride617

Why do you want to join: I am looking for a server to begin my YouTube channel on and a server that is not always down.

Strengths in minecraft: I am very good when it comes to using architecture (modern and rustic)

How many years have you been playing MC: 2-3 years

How much will you be playing: as much as I can a day with a minimum of 2 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends.

Will you be posting vids to YouTube: Yes after I am welcomed on a server

YouTube: https://youtube.com/user/SidewayzAdvantage

Hi

IGN: The name is SirChesterfield.

Why do you want to join: Haven´t played MC in some time but have been looking for a reason to get back in it. Stumbled on this modpack and this might be the reason. Figured i'll try and find a European server and one that's not filled with a million kids screaming in the chat is even more enticing.

Strengths in Minecraft: Can't say for sure i have one. I'll leave that one up to you to decide. ;)

How many years have you been playing MC: 5-6, off and on.

How much will you be playing: Not sure. I work full time and skydive in weekends but i have some weekdays completely off where i mean to be playing alot.

Microphone: Yes.

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: Haven't made a vid yet and i can't say i "feel" it.I'd rather be a part of and help in making other peoples videos. But if it's required i might give it a try.

Youtube channel: N/A yet.

IGN: thoran_jafar

Why do you want to join: Looking for a fun server to check out AOTBT and am hoping that the more mature players will provide a more pleasent experience than usual.

Strengths in Minecraft: Building semi/automate systems, fighting mobs, helping build houses as I'm not that good with creative designs myself.

How many years have you been playing MC: 2 years. I play MC every few months again when major mod changes refresh the gameplay.

How much will you be playing: 10-30 hours a week depending on real life activity.

Microphone: Of cause!

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: No, at least not planing to.

Youtube channel: thoran666 - but its only for commenting

Edited by Thoran

IGN:

7Sakha7

I am 28

Why do you want to join?:

Been a vanilla player for a while and I'm looking into playing this mod with people. Would like to have fun with others exploring the possibilities of this pack.

Strengths in Minecraft: 

I would say my strengths in Minecraft are potions and building. Love to build with detail and I'm always brewing up potions and figuring out what contraptions to mess with next.

How many years have you been playing for:

I've been playing for a little over a year. I play very often, still a part of a vanilla server and I like to stream as well.

How much will you be playing: 

I love this game, and it just depends on what project I'm working on. But I find myself playing just about everyday to every other day.

Microphone:

Yes, I use any sure mic I happen to have laying around.

Will you be posting videos to youtube:

I plan on doing some streaming and youtubing in the future. I do some streaming.

IGN:Nimthriel

Why do you want to join:Just looking for more people to play with!

Strengths in Minecraft: In this modpack, I usually end up gravitating to Thermal Expansion and Tinkers Construct.

How many years have you been playing MC: 2 years

How much will you be playing: I am a stay at home mom and usually play after my kids go to bed. My usual play hours are between 7pm-Midnight

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: Maybe

Youtube channel:don't have one, atm.

IGN: syamang

Age: 45 (Quite possibly older than dirt. Certainly giving the dinosaurs a run for their money :P)

Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a mature community for a while. I've been playing on a private server with my two girls up to date.

Strengths in Minecraft: Persistance! 100 creeper explosions shall not keep me from patching the holes in my builds!! Building and can quite happily grind for resources for hours at a time if needed. As far as this modpack is concerned, I've dabbled in nearly all the mods so far, except Galacticraft.

How many years have you been playing MC: 2 years

How much will you be playing: 3 hours per day or more.

Microphone: Not a decent one at the moment however I can easily upgrade.

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: Probably not. I have had a YouTube channel since 2008, although I haven't uploaded anything.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/syamang/about

Look forward to hearing from you.

IGN: DeCreeperHunter

Why do you want to join: I'm looking for an attack of the b team server to play in and have fun with other people

Strengths in Minecraft: i pretty good at redstone and i learned how to use other most of the mods so i could help if anyone is going to need any help

How many years have you been playing MC: I'm playing minecraft for 4 years

How much will you be playing: 5 6 hours and more

Microphone: I got a nice mic that working great

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: No i like watching not posting

Youtube channel: Dont have have one that im posting videos.

Edited by alongerby

IGN: Dingox3

Why do you want to join: Well, the post says Mature, so I was hoping to finally find a server that is exactly that. Im tried of playing with kids....

Strengths in Minecraft: In vanilla I did alot of redstone stuff, but in AotBt i like to do Thermal Exp., Minefactory reloaded, those mods that let you tinker with stuff. I have run a server before so I know what laggs the server and what doesnt.

How many years have you been playing MC: 2yrs

How much will you be playing: Allot

Microphone: Shure sm58 compression boom mic and a set of Turtle Beach X12

Will you be posting vids to Youtube: As much as creatively possible

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/dingox3gamer

Edited by dingox3

Hello everyone and thanks for your interest in the server.

I have decided to stop applications for now. I have accepted a few players and want to make sure everything runs smoothly and as lag free as possible. 

If all goes well I might add more people but that will be further down the line. 

Many thanks

Pixelpolly.

IGN:  WaywardWolves

Why do you want to join:  I'm looking for a server to play on, American based for lag issues, as well as an adult community.  Also, I know it says 30+.  I'm just putting my name out there for consideration, if you could use 1 more player I hope I'm a good option.

Strengths in Minecraft:  Building for sure, as well as some knowledge in redstone mechanics (though I'm not up to date).  I've recently gotten into the PvP scene a bit, but still consider myself an avid builder.

How many years have you been playing MC:  I bought the game early 2011, so roughly 3 years.

How much will you be playing:  I play everyday (if the wife allows it :P) usually 3 or 4 hours at a time if I'm not busy.

Microphone:  I currently use a Logitiech G230, but have been having a look at Snowball Mic's

Will you be posting vids to Youtube:  Yes, depending on a few things, like how my computer handles it mostly.  I'm in the process of getting a new graphics card, so that will greatly improve video quality.  So if not right away, I will be in the near future.

Youtube channel: WaywardWolves (Nothing uploaded yet, I just bought a new username because my old one just wasn't doing it for me anymore.  If you want to see some of my other videos you can check out StoneddMC)

Edited by WaywardWolves