Attack Of The B Team Server [Pvp On] [WhiteList]

IGN: Crazy1020

Youtube (Optional): Shadowgamer77

What you are good at: Thermal Expansion Soccer Piano Witchery

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I love having these convinient servers for survival to join and it is so nice to have them around! I love playing with others and helping everyone in one way or another! This will be a great oppurtunity and I will be posting videos on this server is that ok?

Time Zone: USA

Skype: radical4653 or Rivinar Kilam (we migh not be able to skype alot tho but we can message) :-(

Thanks so much :-D

IGN: TrueDelta

Youtube (Optional): https://www.youtube.com/user/BetaCrew231

What you are good at: Most of the mods, Mainly Advanced genetics, and A decent at building and redstone

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I'm someone who is easy to get along with, Can take a joke, and In general cause a really good time

Time Zone: MST

IGN: Eagle1829

Youtube: Eagle1829 but i have no videos, but i am hoping to start soon :)

What you are good at: i am good at fossil/archaeology and witchery i am a okay builder 

Why should i pick you/why do you want to join: You should pick me because i am an easy person to talk to, i will try my best to be on the server as much as i can. I want to join this server because i love playing multiplayer because it is soooo much fun.

Time Zone: EST

i hope you accept my application, i would love to play with you guys! :D

IGN:EternalGravity

Youtube (Optional):nope

What you are good at: Thermal expansion 

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: Honestly i dont know why you should chose me but im a nice person and im tired of playing on open servers and not being able to do anything longterm because of greifers. im just looking to play on a nice server and make friends in the mean time

Time Zone:Eastern

Thank you for your consideration :D

IGN: xButterflyBonesx

Youtube (Optional): N/A

What you are good at: I'm still exploring the mods but I'd say I'm pretty good at building.

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I'm a pretty quiet person; usually keeping to myself but I help out when I can. I've been looking around for some whitelisted servers to play on since I enjoy the atmosphere and community of them better than open servers.

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

IGN: ZarudHelviiryn

What are you good at: I'm an average player but I'm pretty good working with microblocks.

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good community to work and have fun with. Maybe even set up a "Legion of Evil" (patent pending)

Time zone: GMT +1

IGN: Smidgniness

What you are good at: Life, in general. Oh you mean AOTBT-wise, uh... making stuff.

Why should I pick you/Why you want to join: Making machines and stuff just isn't the same without people. I also kinda want to make friends (I know, cheesy right?) but y'know that kinda stuff.

Time Zone: GMT

IGN: zackorto

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: modding, making servers, and minecraft

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: i am great with mods and modpacks, love small gaming servers because it feels liike its easier to know everyone, and less issues will occur.

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Youtube (Optional): No Youtube History

What you are good at: City Building, Attack of the B Team

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: Just Two Friends Applying to Play in a Small Server, Want to Build a Hermitcraft Like Server

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Thank You :)

• 3 months later...

IGN: murbro

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3xfHyEJFoVF4vh4v9vWMw

what you are good at: tinkers' construct

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: i love playing attack of the b-team and i want to play multi player but all of the public servers have griefers and trolls and just way to many people.

Time Zone: GoldCoast Australia

Edited by theforeverminecrafter