Detecting which mod is causing memory leaks?

Teraku

I'm running a Tekkit 1.2.8d server with some extra mods, and I'm getting huge memory leaks for some reason. Server simply crashes every 30 minutes. Is there any way to find out which mod is causing it?

Project Red is already updated to latest version, and I'm not using any pipes yet. Just some basic Mekanism machines and Ars Magica.

Edited by Teraku

Without going into a technical stand-point about finding this information, removing the additional mods and seeing if the issue exists would indicate an issue in the main modpack, if there is none, continue adding a mod one by one and testing until the memory leak presents itself, thus signifying which mod is causing the issue.

Okay, thanks guys. My money's on Mekanism or Ars Magica being the problem. I'll experiment a little and see what comes out.

EDIT: By the way, could the PermGen size being too small be the problem? If so, is there any way to increase it on a server?

Edited by Teraku

I've got a vanilla 1.2.7b server running and memory use is out of control.  After initial startup, it's using between 2.5 and 3GB of RAM, but after X time it gobbles up all available memory on the server and peaks at 9.5GB.  I'm hoping 1.2.8e is better.