[1.0.9c] Bluestone Servers [PvE and PvP][50 Slots][Open Server]

Server IP: ABTeam.bluestoneservers.com

Rules: Before I really go into rules I would like to point out one thing. Staff members are there to help you! Please listen to them at all times to make it easier for them to do their job.

Do NOT use items/blocks to bypass protections.

Do NOT Spam the chat. (AVOID Excessive Caps at all costs!)

NO Advertising

Do NOT use Sexual Profanities in the chat they can, and will, result in a permanent ban! We have children, and adults, that play on this server that absolutely DO NOT want to see that stuff in the chat.

HACKS are NOT allowed! This includes Fly and Xray. If you get caught you will be permanently banned! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Do NOT Taglock at spawn! If you are caught your inventory will be cleared regardless of what you had in it!

Above All, PvP and Grief are NOT allowed in the PvE world! With every offence your punishment will become, incredibly more, SEVERE!

Restricted Items:

Master Staff (10457) - Bypasses Protections

Magnetic Force (6608) - Lets Players Force-TP

Mystic Branch (7794) - Bypasses Protections

Hammer (Statues) (7583) - Bypasses Protections

Drawbridge (2304, 2304:2, 2304:3) - Much Fun, Such Crashes

Dubstep Guns (13167, 13168, 13169) - Spams Console

Tornado Gun (7761) - Bypasses Protections

Cloud in a Bottle (7559) - Bypasses Protections

Brew of Erosion (7789:62) - Bypasses Protections, and Griefs

Brew of Flowing (7789:96) - Bypasses Protections... Water = Grief

Block Mover (6601) - Bypasses Protections

Creative Items (1954, 1970, 1971, 7093:4, 7514:4) - Infinite stuff is not okay.

Specific to PvP World --> Strongboxes - Cannot be raided.

Removed Mods: We currently have not removed any mods.

Plugins:

Prism (Block Logger / Rollback Tool.)

GriefPrevention (Protect your blocks with a gold shovel!)

World Border

Chest Shop (Player Shop Plugin.)

ClearLag (Helps Maintain A Constant Twenty T.P.S.)

Essentials (Essential Commands.)

Factions (Allows Players to Claim Protected Land) <-- Side Note: Modded Blocks are Not Protected so you have to put them in a room where they cannot be accessed!

CreeperHeal (Regens Explosive Damage caused by Wither, Creeper, and TNT.)

Vault

Votifier (Allows you to receive and In-Game reward for voting) <-- Do not have to be logged in.

NoItem (Allows us to Disable certain Items from being crafted or held.)

Random Spawn (Allows you to teleport somewhere within the boundaries of the world.)

Description: We are currently a smaller Minecraft™ server that is looking to have more people log in and enjoy the server with us. We currently have a PvP, and PvE world so you can choose to fight other people or work with them. Our goal as a staff team is to invite anyone, and everyone, that owns Minecraft™, to our server so that we can do our best to bring joy and entertainment to all of those who choose to play. We do our best to take care of problems and almost always have a staff member online that can help you with your problems. We would love to see you join and have fun! If you would like to contact us please visit our website at http://www.bluestoneservers.com. We would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have, and if you would like to see some neat pictures of our spawn and other things like that please follow this link. http://imgur.com/a/ePst2

Join us on Teamspeak at: ts.bluestoneservers.com

Edited by Xx_Skate_xX

Good and creative spawn, but hard to navigate, Cant find an exit, and nobody is on. Signs told me to go upstairs? There was an elevator but that took me to the donators area, therefore, i would not recommend.

If you walk up the stairs to the purple area there are warp signs that will take you to wherever you need to go. We also included a random spawn sign to get you away from spawn so you can start building. I am currently as school right now or else I would be online.

Its good to see Bluestone back up and running again. I had ya'lls IP in my launcher for the longest time and it never showed up as online.

I might have had the wrong IP? I think ya'll were one of the 1st to advertise a bteam server.

I really tried to immulate you guys a lot in the way a made my server. same idea with restricted items. only difference Is use towny instead of griefprevention.

I cant wait to get to  come enjoy bteam on your servers again. its hard to enjoy the mod when your an owner unless you go to another server. :/

as soon as I get on, I get about 1,000 requests for help or questions. (not that many..but you get the idea.....)

Edited by hooptiecoupe

• 3 months later...