Attack of The B-Team Whitelist Server :: Season 5 Servers

Looking for an Attack of the B-Team Server? Well you've come to the right place!

Season 5 Servers Presents you with a ONE time only application to join our server!

Please copy the application below and respond to it in the comment section.

Application::
Name:
IGN:
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Youtube:
Anything Else:

Rules:
Stealing/Griefing will not be tolerated. If you are suspicious of either of these I will not hesitate to ban.
There are no Banned items as of now.
Don't be rude (You know what to do) 

I will contact you by skype if you are accepted. 

Edited by Epitheus

Name: Jamal
IGN: Supaman56bent
Skype(MUST HAVE): (you got it)
Youtube: KREENiX
Why Do you want to join?: YOUTUBE
Anything Else: nothing else.

Edited by kreenix

Application:

Name (Username): LaserClan & 1j4k7 (Two Friends Applying)

IGN: Don't have an account

Skype: laserphantom1.0 (Prefer to be contacted through Tehinc account)

Youtube: No

Why Do you want to join?: Wanna build awesome projects and build a hermitcraft like community

Anythinge Else?: Nope, Thank you :)

Name: Devon
IGN: DMP996
Skype(MUST HAVE): Devon Phillips
Youtube: iAreLegendary
Why Do you want to join?: Looking for a couple of friends to play this modpack with. It sounds corny but singleplayer can only get so fun.
Anything Else: Nope.

Name: Adam
IGN: lilsaddam
Skype(MUST HAVE): adam.gillispie
Youtube: adamgillispie
Why Do you want to join?: Start up a gaming channel, tired of hosting my own server
Anything Else: I have hosted my own server before, so I know what its like to have to find a good whitelist, I'll be on everyday just about unless I am working and absolutely too tired to do so. Thanks for the consideration.

Name:Leo
IGN:Flfn19
Skype(MUST HAVE):Flfn19
Youtube:No
Why Do you want to join?:The server I was playing is not running anymore. And now I'm looking for a new one to join. 
Anything Else: NO

Name: Harry
IGN: N3onEclips3
Skype(MUST HAVE): megamop360
Youtube: NeonDx
Why Do you want to join?: Personally, i enjoy playing with other people rather than on my own. I like to have a chat and a laugh with a good community and enjoy playing a great game at the same time!
Anything Else: Bteam Babaaay!

Name: Joel

IGN: 7Sakha7

youtube: Sakhagaming

Why do you want to join?:

I am currently getting into modded minecraft. I love playing with other people, prefer it than single player. I'd like to join a nice community where people get a long and know how to handle each other. I love doing group builds, having team rivalries..ect in servers and just having fun, it is what the game is meant for. I like to do builds for the group i.e shops/games/

ect.

Anything else:

I'd like to add that I've been playing on a vanilla server for months never had issues with players. Been playing minecraft for almost a year, I stream sometimes and I'm looking into doing more youtube and streaming once I get new harddrives. I love to make potions and play with redstone. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Name: James
IGN: Justgetloud
Skype(MUST HAVE): wisdomtrue
Youtube: FunNote
Why Do you want to join?: I want to start a youtube series with the b team modpack so i can start my channel
Anything Else: nope

Name: Andrew
IGN: StaticShocker117
Skype(MUST HAVE): staticshocker117
Youtube: StaticShocker117 (no videos out yet, haven't found anything good yet for a first video, this server would be a great start.)
Why Do you want to join?: I am looking for a small, nice AOTBT server, I don't find solo as fun. I like what BdoubleO and them are doing on their server, I think it would be fun to have a villain or two and to get pranked without my stuff being destroyed.
Anything Else: I am very friendly and willing to work with people on projects. I also don't like overloaded servers because too many people are on. I want to have fun with more people than just myself.

Name: Tommy
IGN: tommygomez98
Skype(MUST HAVE): tommy.gomez6
Youtube: Senteau
Why Do you want to join?: Looking for a fun environment to play ATOTB.
Anything Else: I'm friendly and like to play games with other people!

Name: Camie
IGN: Linkthehuman
Skype(MUST HAVE): Fancylovers
Youtube: I don't have one
Why Do you want to join?: I've been playing on singleplayer for a while and it's really boring, i also want to meet new people and enjoy a server.
Anything Else: I've been in a server before, but it was changed to another mod pack due to bugs. I have also a knowledge on some of the mods.

Name: Kim
IGN: xButterflyBonesx
Skype(MUST HAVE): KimmothyP93
Youtube: N/A
Why Do you want to join?: I like the idea of whitelisted servers as opposed to the larger ones. The community is always a little more friendly. 
Anything Else: I've been on a server before but the one I played on decided to change from a whitelisted server to an open server.

Name: Herald

IGN: percentbirch5

YouTube: don't have one :(

Why do I want to join: I LOVE whitelisted servers like this... Sadly I've never joined one. I don't really like bukkit servers with ranks and stuff like that. There is no fun with going and buying tons of diamonds! But if there is player built shops and THEY got the resources and sell them, I'm fine with that. I just love survival. Like mindcrack. Community projects are fun, like a spawn building or an arena. And I love the player interaction in small whitelisted servers. If you consider me... Thank you so much!

Edited by percentbirch5

Name: I'm sorry but i'm just not ok with posting my real name in anykind of forum.
IGN: H00d1yN1nj4
YouTube: H00d1yN1nj4 (i dont have any videos tho, after i get my new tower built in the next couple of months i'll be starting)
Why do I want to join: I've grown bored of vanilla servers. B-Team's modpack is awesome and would love to play on a server with some mature

people. I'm decent at building and really like exploring, Hopeing to find a group of like minded people to maybe work together

with on the server.

Edited by H00d1yN1nj4

Application:
Name: James
IGN: SlickWeng
Skype(MUST HAVE): SlickWeng
Youtube: www.youtube.com/slickweng - Currently no videos, see below.
Why Do you want to join?:  The long and the short of it, I'm looking to do some networking.  I plan to begin a Let's Play series in the coming week or so and I would like to have a small community that plays well together and make things interesting.
Anything Else:  My playing can be sporadic at times, I am a manager at my day job, am branching out on a side business, have a three year old and expect another baby around Labor Day.  I'm the type of player that enjoys supporting others.  Typically, when someone says "Man, I need like four stacks of nether wart" I go farm a bit and surprise them.

Name: J 
IGN: DedicatedJ
Skype(MUST HAVE): DedicatedJ
Youtube:Im DedicatedJ (I have 25 subs and almost 400 video views)
Why Do you want to join?: Looking to record some modded minecraft
Anything Else: Hopefully you accept me. Im a cool guy. Not amazing with all the mod packs but im still learning. Im a good builder. I play soccer and Im pretty good if i say so myself.

Name: Tyler
IGN: DragonKing129
Skype(MUST HAVE): zifahhh
Youtube: don't have one
Why Do you want to join?: Ive been looking for a nice private server where I could play with some people and have fun, I want to play on a whitelist cause I find it more fun.
Anything Else: I play soccer, I know a lot of the mods in this pack and I am good at building. hopefully you will accept me