Private Survival Bteam Server

IGN: Masonawsome55

Knowlege of this modpack: 7 or 8 i've seen a lot of lets plays and have done quite a bit of playing myself.

why do i want to join: I've been watching chimneyswift, genericb, and the rest playing and i just want that kind of experience and i think it would be fun :)

IGN:

blackwing221

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale:

9, i've known the modpack really well.

Why do you want to join?:

I want to join this server because i like to enjoy and have fun without being raided and griefed. i also want to join because so i like to meet new people and to have fun with them too.

IGN: Lacho249

Knowledge of the Modpack: about a 6 or 7, I have messed around with a lot of the stuff but not all of it, I have also played a bit of ftb

Why I want to join the server: I really want to play with others and see how others play because I get bored and lonely playing by myself sometimes. I have also watched a lot of b dubs and like what they are doing.

IGN: lewisthecelt

Knowledge of the modpack: 6. I have been playing for a few days now and got to grip with the basics but have also watched a lot of videos on the different mods.

Why I want to join: I want to join because I realized pretty quickly that playing on my own was quite boring, and a small community server like this one sounds great to have fun on and meet new people!

IGN: Raptorx780

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy this modpack very much and hate playing with like 25 people and enjoy playing when there is around 5-7 players. Also I want a place where I can trust the people.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: BlazeBuster32

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7, maybe 8. I've played with other modpacks with most of these mods, but I don't know a few.

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a nice private survival server,

mostly because I don't like singleplayer that much and other servers are too crowded.

Edited by BBuster32

Hey i was wondering if i could join in on this server.

IGN: ForceOfHell775

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: I would say an 8 and the things i dont know i learn quickly

Why do you want to join?:it seems like it would be a lot of fun, and I have been looking for a small group of people to play this mod pack with cause its so much better with a few more people.

IGN: abaga129

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 2, I have only seen videos of this pack but I am extremely excited to start playing it

Why do you want to join?:  I'm looking for a server that has a tightly-knit small to medium sized community.  I've been wanting to play this pack for a while.  I'm also wiling to help with any server maintenance related stuff including builds.

IGN : BlueToby00

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale : 9

Why do you want to join?: I want to join your server because I don't like public servers for the griefing and other things that slow down your progress down and put you in a dilemma. I also like the idea of, what you said, having a server like bdubs and other big youtubers. I might even start recording on the server myself! I want a small organized server where the only threats to me are npcs and other natural entitys. So consider adding me to the server and you wont be disappointed

-BlueToby00

IGN:macx22

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale:4

Why do you want to join?:i want to join in a private server for learn the modpack i have play litle on singleplayer but i dont like too play alone

IGN: MattyT10

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7

Why do you want to join?: ive gotten bored  with my single player and wanted to do multiplayer on attack of the b team and play with other people

IGN: KyrosVagus

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 5.45

Why do you want to join?: I'm a bit new to the modpack as well and I'm looking for a server to call home, so this seems like a great opportunity to find both those things and help learn the modpack while getting to know a great community. I'd also be more than willing to help others learn the modpack once I get to know the ropes as well.

IGN: DragonEnder99

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: Have not used the pack, but I have used many of these mods in other packs, so I would say 5-6

Why do you want to join?: Singleplayer is boring, and I want to try a pack with less, but good mods and a pack that is not very tech based.

• 1 month later...

IGN: canislupus2008

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 8

Why do you want to join?: me and some of my friends have always wanted to play in a more enjoyable and bonding community server but I could never figure out how to set it up and there was always some sort of problem when i did so i would love to join in im not fond of griefing unless its for small pranks with my good friends promise no trolling thanks for your time

sincerely, Lupus 

• 1 month later...

IGN: CodProsNot

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7 I've been learning more of the mods

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a small server to record YouTube videos on and the small servers I do find usually end up going down.