Private Survival Bteam Server

I just made a full survival Bteam server. I am new to the bteam modpack and need a little help so I decided to have a small community server just like Bdouble0's to get used to the mods and have a little help along the way. There is NO GRIEFING and no pvp unless someone agrees too. To join fill out this application.

IGN:

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale:

Why do you want to join?:

I will send you a message if I accept your application with the server ip.

Hi can i join

ign:cormac123

i know quite a bit about the modpack so 8

to have a lot a fun and to help people out because that is fun. Also the single player got slightly dull to me so a server would be great

Edited by cormac123

Hi, I was looking for a server to start a community. 

IGN:RED0CTANE

Knowledge on modpack: around 6. I am new the the mod pack, but not to the mods. I have a knack for tinker's construct and Thermal expansion. I also have knowledge on many other mod's but dont let it fool you, i know decent Game Mechanics.

I want to join because i want to play with some friends and to enjoy and have a small community, i also enjoy playing and interacting with people. Hopefully you will accept my app because i am very Humble, Loyal, and mature. I also tend to help people on servers. I can make you the most amazing weapons and tools with tinker's construct, and help you use Advanced Genetics(By helping you centerfuge, and apply genes to yourself) 

Please accept my applications, and have a wonderful journey in your small community.

Farewell, 

-Red0

P.S my english is not that good because i am not completely American.

Edited by RED0

IGN: Jason_Anaminus

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7-8

Why do you want to join?: I love the modpack and I got bored in singleplayer and want to play a small server.

I'm a funny and nice guy who loves to help. Also I want to know if this server using 9c or 10c

Edited by Jason_Anaminus

IGN: Southdude

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 8, i pre-ordered this modpack a while back when they had a kickstarter

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a server just like the B-Team one and the description I read sounds perfect to me :)

IGN: ICxGxCI

Knowledge of the modpack: 9, I've played on another server for a while but the owner had to shut it down for several reasons

Why do you want to join?: Like i said, I was on another server but it got shut down so I'm looking for another server to join

IGN: Justgetloud

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7 I know a lot about project red transportation and i know alot of witchery which is my favorite and i know alot about tinkers construct and I'm a pretty good builder and such! 

Why do you want to join?: I want to help people and have fun along the way

IGN: Brutalgreg

Knowledge of this mod pack on 1-10 scale: about a 7

Why do you want to join?: looking for good people to play with and i do need a little more knowledge about the mod pack and i think this server will provide and im also a very mature person very honest and helpful with all things

IGN:  WaywardWolves

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale:  Maybe about a 5 or 6, I have a short learning curve for these kinds of things anyway.

Why do you want to join?:  I think the Bteam modpack looks like a lot of fun.  The building is more of what I'm interested in, but definitely am not going to limit myself with the other features.  Hope to hear back soon.

IGN: ZombieGunter

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 7

Why do you want to join?: im looking for a small community and the fact that u want one like bdubs is awesome!! thats pree much what im looking for! hope u will let me in and i wanna make a village on the server :) thanks!

IGN: yummetacos
Knowledge about this modpack from 1-10: Around 8 i've been playing intensivley for a while so I can help u out a BUNCH.
Why do I want to join?: Well I have been on around at least 30 aotb servers in the past month and i've been raided or killed and i want a small community where this won't happen and I can enjoy this mod pack on a PRIVATE server, it would be very very nice. :zoid: 

In game name: Heyjude432

Knowledge of this mod-pack on a scale of 1-10: 6.5, I am rather new, but have been obsessively watching videos on the modpack so I will soon gain more knowledge as I play along and view more videos :)

Why I want to join this server: I want to join because vanilla Minecraft began to bore me and this mod-pack has made the game fun again, I now need a nice community server to join and this server seems like a great choice!

I'd love to hear from you soon!

I.G. name: Supershadow301

Knowledge of this modpack: 7,5. I explored a lot of mod, but not every of them. I know a lots of things about Tinkers' Constructs, Tropicraft and the Arceology mod.

Why I wanna join the server? : Because...

First: I played in singleplayer, but I want to try playing with other peoples!

Second: I want a server without any plug-in, but not a pvp server. I mean... Where the minion mod is not banned, where there's no rule about claiming or stuff like that. I want to play PURE minecraft. But don't worry, I'm not a griefer and I personally HATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE!! Like everybody...

Third: I don't wanna play with 50 peoples, Just with 3/5 peoples but not a lot of peoples, because the world would change too much and too fast.

So yeah... I'll just wait until you say something.

IGN:straitas

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 5, I don't know the mudpack, but I do know some of the mods included.

Why do you want to join?: I've been interested in this mudpack for awhile and want to learn it with some other people.

IGN: katom42

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 5, im use to the tekkit and FTB mods

Why do you want to join?: I was lokking for a good community server to pllay on. I play nice on servers and am a pretty good builder(If that counts for anything).

IGN: ProMCGamer_

Knowledge of this modpack on 1-10 scale: 8

Why do you want to join?: Because I really love playing Attack of the B-Team, but its really boring to play on my own. I just want to play on a small community server with bunch of people, not on a public server with over 1000 people.