[1.0.10b] ModBot's B-Team [OPEN][30 SLOTS][NO-GRIEF][PVE][PVP][24/7]

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Brenden Duvieilh (IGN: Bluefire0)

Skype: Yes. I am willing to talk to anyone who needs help also. (Brenden Duvieilh)

Experience being staff? I haven't had any experience as a staff in quite a long time, but in the past I was the administrator for Russcraft, which is an old tekkit server. I have been an unofficial rebuilder in a few other servers, using the same items that were used to grief to rebuild protected areas to their former glory.

Current rank on server? Laird.

Why I want to be staff In the old world, I was told I should apply for staff. At the time I thought little of it and figured we had enough mods to control the server already. I enjoy helping helping players and have for quite a while and I'm one of the players who have been here the longest. With the new world, I had a fun, fresh start. However, I haven't seen any moderators on in quite a while. Spawn is full of graves and several shops are consistently out of stock. I haven't seen any mods online for the last week, checking daily with secondary accounts. As a moderator, I would like to fix these issues and any others that arise.

What staff/mod related plugins do you know? Most of the plugins I know well are probably well outdated, but I have experience with WorldEdit and a few different anti-grief/protection plugins.

On a side note, I'm stuck in an area that crashes any client near enough instantly and crashes them on join. The cause is an OpenBlocks tank at (-738,63,-4687) xyz coordinates respectively.

Edited by Duvieilh

Name- Matt or Charim

Age- 12

Skype- Yes, but I prefer not to talk on skype, but my skype is Pikam101

Staff Exp- I have been admin on 1 server, gym leader on 2 servers (Pixelmon), mod on 1 server, and helper on 1 server

CurrentRank- Novice

Why do I wanna be staff?- I want to be staff because this server is really cool, and I have spent a lot of time on it and would like to help others enjoy the server as much as I do

Plugins I know- I would think MCMMO would be a cool plugin, but its kinda hard to install

What am I applying for- Helper or Mod, either would be awesome

IGN- Charim101

Edited by Charim101

Staff App

Name- Trinity (Mc user is PinkyTrinkit112)

Age- 13

Skype- No, is there any other way I could contact you? If not i can make a skype

I have had little experience with being staff, I was once mod on a vanilla server for about a week but the server got closed.

My current rank is Noble

I want to be staff because I have been spending a little more time on the server lately and I want to help out. Also it seems there are hardly mods on (Because of time zones I assume)

I know very few but I can look up some and learn them very easily!