[WHITELISTED] Survival Server [WHITELISTED]

Server Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you whitelisted?

2. 2. Have you ever been on Mow98's servers?

3. 3. What was your thought's of the server?

• AWESOME, WOULD RECOMMEND
    • GOOD, LIKE IT
    • OKAY, I guess
    • Wouldn't say it was okay
    • NOT SO GOOD
    • HORRIBLE, NEED TO REDO SERVER
    • GIVE UP, UR WASTING UR MONEY AND THE COMMUNITIES TIME

IGN: Cirathorn

Why you would like to join: The server I had been playing on closed abruptly last week, I am looking for a new home. Preferably one where racism and homophobic speech are not rampant (unlike every other server I have tried today)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ProneXX

Making some youtube videos with a friends for attack of the b-team. The videos are much more fun with other people on servers. Would really like to join since this server seems pretty chill and has mature admins. Please Consider :)

Hey, I have already posted a request to join this server and im not trying to be a pest but I need to keep me episodes going and was wondering if you could tell me if I will be whitelisted or if I will not be. Sorry if it seems like im trying to but my way in I just need to keep my episodes up. Thanks. 

IGN:wolverine2020 and Bougalou12

Why you would like to join:We have played so much Technic Launcher and want to try out "Attack On The B-Team" we are tired of playing on servers that are mean and not good all around we have so much to offer from being so young we know we are young but we love the game and hope to help you in anyway make the game  a little more intresting hope to make on your server :D -Hudson And Tristan

the server is down to figure out the cause of the crashing, however it may be due to the fact that there is just to many, which it may not seem like that at times, however the server will be down, another post will go up once I have solved this issue. I do apologise, but I will do my best to fix the problem.

IGN: 12345Setho12345

Why you would like to join: I would like to join because I am fed up with all the public servers and the immature people that purposely crash servers or duplicate items. I'm just tired of the public servers, I'm hoping for a nice, peaceful and mature community on this server. Also, if you think being 14 make me "immature," please rethink your thought.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons