[WHITELISTED] Survival Server [WHITELISTED]

Server Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you whitelisted?

2. 2. Have you ever been on Mow98's servers?

3. 3. What was your thought's of the server?

• AWESOME, WOULD RECOMMEND
    • GOOD, LIKE IT
    • OKAY, I guess
    • Wouldn't say it was okay
    • NOT SO GOOD
    • HORRIBLE, NEED TO REDO SERVER
    • GIVE UP, UR WASTING UR MONEY AND THE COMMUNITIES TIME

I have a new whitelisted attack of the bteam server.

It is the latest version of the modpack and will continue to be updated to the latest version, asap.

It will hopefully run 24/7 but due to updating the server, that might not always be possible.

IP: 192.99.14.117:25620  (SERVER IS BACK UP)

The server will require just the following:

IGN:

Why you would like to join:

My server is for mature players, and is a place for peaceful and fun players.

(DONATIONS IS SET UP (do /shop to access) We would encourage players to donate, however its is not required to join, but it would help with the up-keep and security for the future of the server!)

Thanks for all those reading, good luck.

Hope to see you all on the server!

Edited by mow98

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: DragonKing129

Why you would like to join: I want to play a whitelist server with some people an I am pretty goo at some mods in this pack and I love playing with other people! Lets face it, single player is boring

I have Skype if you need it you can message me and hope I am accepted!:D

All who applied are now added to the whitelist, you can now join the server.

Hope to see you all soon!

Umm, getting the stupid "Connection lost: End of stream" error, any help? But I can see there is 3 people on and I have 3 bars so...

Edit: Fixed it, if anyone else has this problem, log out of your account in the technic launcher then log in and it'll work

Edited by alwayslikeaboss

IGN: viperjf

Why I would like to join: I would like this server with not so many people to feel like the server that generikb, chimneyswift and others play on. Also it will be fun to play and occasionally prank others :D

Umm, getting the stupid "Connection lost: End of stream" error, any help? But I can see there is 3 people on and I have 3 bars so...

I'm not sure why that is, maybe someone who see's this could help or you could try to look it up, sorry!

Everyone is whitelisted, thanks for applying, more people can still apply!

IGN: ifishi

Why would you like to join?: well i love attack of the b-team and making new friends and this server sounds like it will be really fun.

Thanks for reading :)

Your added to the whitelist, hope to see you on the server!!

IGN: Mkbgaming82

Why you would like to join:

I'm actually quite tired of running servers myself then having people join and leave. I would enjoy being on a server that actually lasted longer then a month with people who did more then make dirt houses before leaving.

Hello lovelies. <3

Tl;dr: My co-ops and I are fed up with all the ill managed and mod-banned servers out there that can't keep their crashing under control, so I came out of adminship vacay to gather my techs and trusted players to attempt to make our own... Only our server owning guy quit the project. So we're back to square one. xD Thought I'd shop around for the right server for us to hang out in.

Lady_Stormdancer

23. Fine with kids, as long as they don't act like brats. :] Can handle brats though. We were all that age once.

Me, I'm not going back to vanilla after this modpack. So much moddery to play with. I'm just an explorer that hobos until I find the right spot that speaks to me. I play multiplayer because I want the social interaction and co-op in my gameplay experience, and see and help with others' awesome creations ahem. I'm looking at smaller whitelists because my friends and I want the bro-ship that the Youtubers share and to hang with new friends, and not to mention avoid dealing with griefer kidlets. That's the mentality we were going to build my server on, just a "Haven" where likeminded folks can chill and play the dang game with other folks that also just want to chill with other folks, and maybe consentually duel or non-maliciously prank a friend without insta-ban and both laugh about it. Hence my particular interest in your server. I enjoy smaller communities.   :P

Benign warning: Being a game player that happens to be a chick...an older gal than the common player which is apparently a shocking occurence...gains unwanted attention. I've outright denied using servers where the first reaction to my username or definitively-female ingame avatar is inappropriate commentary or behavior. Happens way too often. :/ Ain't gotta tolerate that crap.

You may wish to include if PVP is enabled or not, any banned items or not, and whether you have additional features or not (such as Factions or Economy   :P or are not bothering with that junk, which says something to your prospects), or the like, in your initial post. Certain players are looking for certain types of servers. Which is why many undefined, open servers get run over by the not so friendly sort and/or die a slow server death when they and the failing sense of community drive your players off. It happens way too often. Well, I'm not here to lecture. xD Simply suggesting some clearer specifics.

So yep, I'm bored. Mind if I join, hun?   :D

IGN:BabyLazer

Why you would like to join: Ive been looking for a nice not to crowded server to play on that also had some rules with a nice community to                                                play with. 

IGN: sgt_swag_78

Why you would like to join:I would like to join this server because i really enjoy AOTB but most servers are laggy and allow raiding. I would like a server that would allow me to do big projects and not have them destroyed.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons