[WHITELISTED] Survival Server [WHITELISTED]

Server Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you whitelisted?

2. 2. Have you ever been on Mow98's servers?

3. 3. What was your thought's of the server?

• AWESOME, WOULD RECOMMEND
    • GOOD, LIKE IT
    • OKAY, I guess
    • Wouldn't say it was okay
    • NOT SO GOOD
    • HORRIBLE, NEED TO REDO SERVER
    • GIVE UP, UR WASTING UR MONEY AND THE COMMUNITIES TIME

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: katom42

Why you would like to join: I woudl like to join a small community server so I can show off my creations (if I want to MUWAHAHAHA) and have fun in general.

Edited by Boreley

IGN: Creep4427

Why you would like to join: I would like to join a small, whitelisted server that gives no advantages to those with money and on which everyone is equal and friendly. I'd like to make new friends and just check out their builds and see how they approach different things in the modpack as well as have them check out mine. Pulling pranks sounds pretty fun too. I'm also considering recording videos for youtube but I'd need to get a better mic first. I do have a skype so if I am whitelisted I'll be sure to give it to you if you'd like :)

Edited by Dadiox

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE APPLYING, I WILL ADD YOU ALL ONCE THE SERVER IS BACK UP, I WILL POST AGAIN, ONCE THE SERVER IS UP AND I HAVE ADDED YOU ALL!

Sorry but I must mention, the server was moved and everything got deleted, I do appoligise to those who were on the server before, however, I will be adding a few new things.

Sethblings bejeweled mod and his pickpocket mod. GO CRAZY!!!

(POSTING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

IGN: Tahlas

Why you would like to join:

Just looking for a friendly, whitelisted server with the mods I enjoy that isn't all about paying to win or favoritism. My friends and I want a fun server to play on consistently without having griefers give us reasons to leave.

I would like to do two. One for me and one for my brother.

Me:

IGN: miamipanther

Why you would like to join: I don't want to have the feeling that I will get griefed everytime I log off a server.

My brother:

IGN: xXLavaKidXx

Why you would like to join: I just want to have fun with other people who are nice.

Please let us join, it would mean the world to us!

When I try to log on, it says: "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: pr_rfire". Can somebody help me with this?

When in the launcher click the cog wheel next to the mob pack and choose the option to use latest version on the mod pack then click play and update the pack

IGN: cielly

Why you would like to join: To play ATOBT, short and sweet. I really enjoy server gameplay and have way too many ideas to contribute to the community, and seeing that you are a good admin able to maintain a stable community, I believe this would be a nice place to start! 

minecraft username : KRISSE244 

why i would like to join : i would like to play in a friendly community with events and community builds with no lag greifing etc, and generally have fun :) 

please add me would be awesome and i live in EU 

IGN: ProneXX

Age:  14 (please don't eliminate me because of this im not going to lie about my age)

I have  started posting youtube videos for AOTB and would like to play on a server to make attack of the b-team more interesting, also just to have more fun overall.

Edited by ProneXX

IGN: Leihare

I want a private whitelisted server because, over the past few weeks, I've played on several non-whitelisted servers only to deal with very young kids and immature admins.

These immature admins activities include improper administration of a server, as well as the reset of a map(and all my work) due to his/her immaturity and irrisponablity. I'm an excelent builder, with three years admin experiance on a vanilla server. Please consider me as a possible addition to your seemingly wonderful server (: <3

Edited by Leihare

Hi :)

IGN: SteevieJc

Why you would like to join: I have played around a few ABT Servers and have found it hard to find one i really like. The thing that caught my eye about this server is that it said for Mature players, there is nothing worse than a whiney 12 year old :P I an Currently an admin on two servers and are looking to have some fun playing on a community based server.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

minecraft username : KRISSE244 

why i would like to join : i would like to play in a friendly community with events and community builds with no lag greifing etc, and generally have fun  :)

please add me would be awesome and i live in EU 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons