Updating Terrafirmacraft Server from 1.6.2 to 1.6.4

vinsonc11

So I've been running a 1.6.2 Terrafirmacraft server with my cousin (at home) for a few months now. When the 1.6.4 update was released, I (stupidly) updated the mod-pack. So when I attempted to go on to the server, I realized I would have update the server to 1.6.4. I did copy and pasted the 1.6.2 server "world" file into the 1.6.4 server folder. When I tried to join it, I was half-way into the ground, and I could not interact with any objects like chests and breaking torches would drop nothing. Rei's minimap was replaced with another one and I saw my home on the minimap, but the whole surrounding area was unloaded and was black. About 30 seconds into joining, I crashed and I could not rejoin. 

So I think the problem is that some mods have been removed and the 1.6.2 world files are entirely different to the 1.6.4 files. 

• Discord Moderator

Going from 1.6.2 to 1.6.4 should be doable if there haven't been too many mods removed. You'll just need to make sure your configs are correct and that things are as synchronized as possible between the old and new versions.