What mods should be added to attack of the b team.

Bobbypig06

industrial craft buildcraft. I believe the mod pack lacks tech.

IndustrialCraft is dying. Stop trying to keep it alive. It's okay to let go.

And between MFR, Project Red and TE, Buildcraft is mostly replaced. So, no need for that either. The only thing missing from Buildcraft, off the top of my head, is the ability to automate building.

Yep. I have 3 blaze spawners making blaze rods that I could be using for lava, but I prefer the extra utilities ender thermic pump. :) For one I can get 500 mb of lava in a matter of minutes with two tanks. And its painless on my energy system. But true you dont *need* a pump. But it sure is helpful. ;)

I read somewhere that the exclusion of a pump or pump-like item was an active decision to keep players from replacing themselves, like they do in tekkit (I must admit I have a tendency to 'build myself out of the game' and pretty much make myself obsolete, standing around and watching resources flowing around or building structures as if I was in creative).  There's inventive solutions like using the player interface to pull buckets of things out of your quickbar, and more options than just 'nether lava pump' being used for power, so I'd say it's worked :)

Edited by Loader

Interesting... ;) I guess that could be true. But honestly lava is my early game power so without a pump, ans only a tank from TE it's pretty sad. Thats another thing about Extra UTils for a few pieces of iron you can hold 256 buckets. TE's most expensive tank only holds 64 so.... ;) But to each there on. I guess I'm just lazy and like automation a bit to much.

Also the quarry form extra utilities is super helpful. Sorry I feel like a walking ad for that mod now. :P

They're relatively expensive, but for some obsidian and glass you can have pretty big tanks thanks to OpenBlocks.

EDIT: Four obsidian and 5 glass panes, to be precise, gets you two tanks.

Which seems fairly reasonable, really. Each tank holds 16000mB. Which I think is 16 buckets, unless my math is completely off. Which it shouldn't be. Metric system, and all.) But since it's modular, they're pretty easy to expand. It's may not be an improvement, but they look pretty neat.

Edited by Melfice

Don't forget the biofuel generator for the compression dynamos - it's really efficient early game as it's possible to use the biomesoplenty trees and doesn't need obsidian (with the cheap tanks in TE).  Just turn it off until it's loaded, then let it run until it's out, then off again.  Automating it later is maybe worth the time, but you usually can move onto better systems by the time you can do it easily.

Quarries are kinda covered by minions - I think it's the same reasoning as the pumps, though (it's fun to mine with the hammer, gotta be honest :D)

Having a magic mod that is counter to Witchery would be nice. I like Thaumcraft but it may be a bit too big to have added in at this point. 

Also the quarry form extra utilities is super helpful. Sorry I feel like a walking ad for that mod now. :P

Quarry is pointless since you can literally find most of the games materials within the first 10 layers. I found diamond just sitting on the surface just the other day. The quarry was for digging out large areas and finding every little bit you could. You cant go 3 blocks without running into something here. 

Wizard mod or some other specialized mod to counter the over power witchery mod would be very useful

The witchery mod counters witchery pretty well, it'll get even better in the next version too (witch hunters gear and weapons).  Why do you keep saying it's overpowered?  Someone who's spent their time on advanced genetics is going to absolutely cane a witch in PvP (the witch may be able to run away, but not much else, and even that's lucky).  The same goes for most mods - if you spend your time in just about anything except witchery, it'll mean you get more powerful faster - it just adds on to other strategies well, that's all.