It always says "Download Failed"

-Sharky-

Question

I downloaded the Technic 6 SSP(launcher) I wrote my username and password and it started to download but when it is in the middle of the download it says "Download Failed" I tried it ten times but it always says "Download Failed" and I checked my internet ten times too. I want to play Technic Pack so much please help me for this issue.

18 answers to this question

First: delete the .technic installer folder, along with the launcher and redownload the launcher.

Secod, if that doesn't fix it, you'll need to give some details about your system and the exact problem you're encountering, since it's obviously not something the majority of people are dealing with.

First: delete the .technic installer folder, along with the launcher and redownload the launcher.

Secod, if that doesn't fix it, you'll need to give some details about your system and the exact problem you're encountering, since it's obviously not something the majority of people are dealing with.

Ok. so, where is the .technic folder?

Jay? I tried your system five times but it does not work.

You said give some details about my system:

RAM: 3gb

Video card: nvidia geforce gt 430M or something like that

Operating system: Windows 7 home basic

Intel core i5

and technic pack says download failed only in launcher technic pack installer for minecraft 1.0.0 is working for me.

I get download failed as well. Have tried deleting/reinstalling and it always does the same thing.

6GB ram, windows 7 x64

intel core i7

Tried one more time (attempt number 8 or so) and it failed,but then said "an update is available" and it worked. No idea why it worked this time and not the others.

• Forum Administrators

No mine is still saying download failed it is not fixed.

In my opinion you guys should use the installer because it is more basic and it has no peoblems like that.

Not going to happen guy. Its been stated numerous times, but we are not going to drop the launcher because a few people are having issues. We are also not going to try to maintain an installer and the launcher as well, because that's twice as much work right of the bat, and many more times that in support.

We will are using the launcher from here on out, and we will not be moving back to the installer.

Same prop i get half way through the fist doawnload and it says doanwload failed

I have tried thousands of times,i've del the .teckniclauncher and re doanwloded the the thing still not work

system stuff:

Windows 7 home premium

4GB gra

64-bit/java SE 7

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Same prop i get half way through the fist doawnload and it says doanwload failed

I have tried thousands of times,i've del the .teckniclauncher and re doanwloded the the thing still not work

system stuff:

Windows 7 home premium

4GB gra

64-bit/java SE 7

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Good god. This is awful. Don't spam smilies like that and spell check your posts. Some of those words are mangled! Please put a little more effort into your posting in the future.

As for all of you. Have you looked at this at all?

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,3040.0.html

If anyone knows why i can't download ANYTHING from minecraft.net please tell me why!

If an update comes out for minecraft i have to download minecraft cracked just to install it because when i try to download the update or the game it will say "Download failed" so later on i found out about the technic pack so im like this is awesome i download the launcher and it does the same thing "Download Failed"