hey guys,

quick tutorial for genericB's storage system, this system uses the item transport pipes, included crafting recipes and all the need to know

hope this helps, this is 1/5 of my tutorials, for advanced genetics tutorial. click annotation at the end of the video :)

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnV_sHhu5lI&list=UUKiqmFZdcd5j0PHRfdaOaSg

Hang in for more tutorials to come :)

I highly discourage the use of the crafting pipes due to the massive amount of issues I, and others, have experienced with them causing anything from the game crashing, missing items, failure to do anything and potential chunk corruption (happened once to me during a test, it was weird, and a once-off, but should be mentioned anyway)

I highly discourage the use of the crafting pipes due to the massive amount of issues I, and others, have experienced with them causing anything from the game crashing, missing items, failure to do anything and potential chunk corruption (happened once to me during a test, it was weird, and a once-off, but should be mentioned anyway)

from my experience, i have rarely lost any items, more often then not its caused by micro blocks around the interface, blocks are shot way out of sight some times ending up under ground, a simple way around this is having an input chest and an output chest, having the items drop out of the system is not the best way to use the system but it looks good and takes up less space as its only one input chest.

as far as crashes are concerned, nothing has happened to me yet, but that's for the warning, ill keep a close eye on it :)