Feed The Beast Request

vasily111

Could someone make a feed the beast type map for tekkit for 1v1 or 1v1v1 Please? I am not good with wiring/redpower and i don't know how to put mods onto craft bukkit. I can host a Tekkit server thought. If anyone could make one that would be awesome!

• Forum Administrators

I have talked with Slowpoke and he hates Tekkit so there will be no special release for it. Also, if you want to make your own version you must ask permission to use his idea!

Be sure you check with your parents, their parents, the police, AND the president of Ideas as well!

I have talked with Slowpoke and he hates Tekkit so there will be no special release for it. Also, if you want to make your own version you must ask permission to use his idea!

Um.

That was my idea first and he didn't ask my permission. I have proof too, I wrote it down on a post-it about a year before minecraft went alpha.

So.. yeah. Awkward right?

• 3 months later...

Could someone make a feed the beast type map for tekkit for 1v1 or 1v1v1 Please? I am not good with wiring/redpower and i don't know how to put mods onto craft bukkit. I can host a Tekkit server thought. If anyone could make one that would be awesome!

I am currently making a personal one for me and my friends. If you want i can share it with you.