If u have a spare minute, you could help us a lot..

AlexChip

[TL;DR] If u have a minute and want to help..
- follow this link - http://inserbia.info/today/2014/05/ask-google-to-help-serbia-bih-croatia-by-sending-an-email/

Hello my fellow Technicians :) ,

I'm not usually the one to bother anyone with anything associated with humanitarian actions because I think you are already bombarded with many ads for helping, but realising the lack of information about this and seeing my people (ex Yugoslavian countries) work together for the first time after many years has made me help all I can with our current situation..
We have declared a state of emergency and have been hit by a natural disaster likes of which we never saw before.. Devastation is worse than the bombing of Serbia when I was about 10 years old.. ( and I live in the capitol which is still scared from that event :/ )
I'm not asking you to spend any money, just a moment of your time. By sending that email (see details by following the link) it will, hopefully, make Google add a link to help us on their homepage..
I'm sad that I'm in a bad physical condition that is preventing me to go with my friends and other volunteers to help by placing sand bags and other physical work involved, so I have been helping in other ways I could.. This is one of them..

I really don't want to be annoying and you don't have to do anything, I just felt obligated to at least ask some of you that might want to help so we could contribute and aid ones in need..

If you are by any chance interested in more info or ways to help, ask me, I'll do my best to answer..

Thank you for reading!

(I have read the rules and I think I'm not breaking any, that's the last thing I want to do.. I have no gain from this and I'm not advertising any web site or service etc.. I'm just trying to help out..)

Alex

Edited by AlexChip