[CLOSED DUE TO MAINTAINCE ISSUES]

►Slots►  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How many slots should be reserved?

IGN:

Timezone:

Intentions for your existance on the

on the server:

Favorite Mods:

Past Experience:

Anything else we should know about you:

Any extra companions:

Did someone recommend you?:

Level of maturity (Opinion):

Edited by Gav3x

Ign:masterzombie808

Time zone:London

Intentions for existance on the server:I've never joined a whitelist server and I would like to make freinds

Favourite mods:tinkers construct and flans mod

Past Expirence :I've been playing for about 2 moments but I'm not great with technical mods

Is there anything else we should know about you:we'll not realy but I have a YouTube account I could upload some vids

Any extra companions:no

Did someone recommend you:no

Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 5

Edited by masterzombie808

Ign:FallenArchen
Age:13-I mean i'm pretty mature for my age maybe even more than someone older so yea ;D
Time zone:UTC+1:00
Intentions for existance on the server:I've been whitelisted on few servers and i enjoy it.Of course when everyone is friendly.I also like working together and being nice to others: Yea i was voted for the the best friend and most helpful in class!
Favourite mods:TConstruct,Carpenters Blocks,Chisel
Past Expirence :I've played AOTBT since it came out and i know ALOOOOT of mods and how to use them! :)
Is there anything else we should know about you:I'm usually a builder,creative but i'm pretty good with technology and redstone ;)
Did someone recommend you:No
Level of maturity:Well i stopped playing with toys when i was about 4 and now i'm pretty much mature as hell :D 

And also pls can you just say if i get accepted so i don't have to wait and think u missed me :DD

Edited by FallenArchen

Both of you have been accepted, and whitelisted the join ip is

atb.manyrealms.us:25657 Enjoy! I may or may not be on when

you've arrive :P

Ign:FallenArchen

Age:13-I mean i'm pretty mature for my age maybe even more than someone older so yea ;D

Time zone:UTC+1:00

Intentions for existance on the server:I've been whitelisted on few servers and i enjoy it.Of course when everyone is friendly.I also like working together and being nice to others: Yea i was voted for the the best friend and most helpful in class!

Favourite mods:TConstruct,Carpenters Blocks,Chisel

Past Expirence :I've played AOTBT since it came out and i know ALOOOOT of mods and how to use them! :)

Is there anything else we should know about you:I'm usually a builder,creative but i'm pretty good with technology and redstone ;)

Did someone recommend you:No

Level of maturity:Well i stopped playing with toys when i was about 4 and now i'm pretty much mature as hell :D 

And also pls can you just say if i get accepted so i don't have to wait and think u missed me :DD

Ign:masterzombie808

Time zone:London

Intentions for existance on the server:I've never joined a whitelist server and I would like to make freinds

Favourite mods:tinkers construct and flans mod

Past Expirence :I've been playing for about 2 moments but I'm not great with technical mods

Is there anything else we should know about you:we'll not realy but I have a YouTube account I could upload some vids

Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 5

Ign:Miningpro
Time zone:UK
Intentions for existance on the server: just have fun chat, and mining ;D
Favourite mods: not really went to much into mods but minions/witchery 
Past Expirence : played since the early access
Is there anything else we should know about you: nope, all though i could start doing videos
Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 6 (no one got time to be serious in life ;D)

Edited by WowMegaa

Timezone: Sweden.

Intentions for my existance on the server: To have fun and play with people.

Favorit mod: Witchery :P

Past experience: I've been on a few attack of the b-team servers and im prety good at the mod... i've been on other vanilla severs too and i like to day that im prety experienced with servers and modpacks :)

Other things you should know about me: Im trancendentaly super awesome (just kidding but seriously im a good guy xD)

Did anyone recomend me: Nope.

Level of maturety: Im prety mature in my opinion. I usualy dont troll or anything like that. xD

Edited by Ygflass42

IGN: Toxicstein

Timezone: GMT, (Ireland)

Intentions for your existence on the server: For the most part, I would like to start playing modded Minecraft again with some friendly, mature guys. If I eventually decide to get better Internet, I would like to stream some Minecraft and CS:GO in the future.

Favorite Mods: My favourite mods would definitely be the aesthetic ones, like the Chisel Mod and Carpenter's Blocks. I'm also a fan of Tinker's Construct and Tropicraft.

Past Experience: With AOTBT as a modpack, not that much. But I'm familiar with most of the mods in the pack from past modpacks that I've tinkered around with, I don't really know much about qCraft, but that's nothing a Wiki can't fix. 

Anything else we should know about you: Nothing else, really!

Any extra companions: None of my friends are interested in modded Minecraft as of now, so nope!

Did someone recommend you?: No.

Level of maturity (Opinion): I would say fairly mature, but not so much that I can't take a joke or have a little fun. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now, and ran a couple of servers, so I would say that I know what you should and shouldn't do in a  Minecraft community!

Thank you!

Edited by Toxicstein_

Accepted! Join at atb.manyrealms.us:25657

Timezone: Sweden.

Intentions for my existance on the server: To have fun and play with people.

Favorit mod: Witchery :P

Past experience: I've been on a few attack of the b-team servers and im prety good at the mod... i've been on other vanilla severs too and i like to day that im prety experienced with servers and modpacks :)

Other things you should know about me: Im trancendentaly super awesome (just kidding but seriously im a good guy xD)

Did anyone recomend me: Nope.

Level of maturety: Im prety mature in my opinion. I usualy dont troll or anything like that. xD

Accepted Join at atb.manyrealms.us:25657

IGN: Toxicstein

Timezone: GMT, (Ireland)

Intentions for your existence on the server: For the most part, I would like to start playing modded Minecraft again with some friendly, mature guys. If I eventually decide to get better Internet, I would like to stream some Minecraft and CS:GO in the future.

Favorite Mods: My favourite mods would definitely be the aesthetic ones, like the Chisel Mod and Carpenter's Blocks. I'm also a fan of Tinker's Construct and Tropicraft.

Past Experience: With AOTBT as a modpack, not that much. But I'm familiar with most of the mods in the pack from past modpacks that I've tinkered around with, I don't really know much about qCraft, but that's nothing a Wiki can't fix. 

Anything else we should know about you: Nothing else, really!

Any extra companions: None of my friends are interested in modded Minecraft as of now, so nope!

Did someone recommend you?: No.

Level of maturity (Opinion): I would say fairly mature, but not so much that I can't take a joke or have a little fun. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now, and ran a couple of servers, so I would say that I know what you should and shouldn't do in a  Minecraft community!

Thank you!

Accepted! Join atb.manyrealms.us:25657

Ign:Miningpro
Time zone:UK
Intentions for existance on the server: just have fun chat, and mining ;D
Favourite mods: not really went to much into mods but minions/witchery 
Past Expirence : played since the early access
Is there anything else we should know about you: nope, all though i could start doing videos
Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 6 (no one got time to be serious in life ;D)

In game name: Hoplipop

Time zone: Sweden

Intentions for my existance on the server: Having lots of fun witch freinds, make new freind.
Favorite mods: Tinkers construckt, Thermal expantion, advanced genetics.
Past experiens: I have plays on several servers before and know quite a lot aboute the modpack in general.
Is there anything else we should know about you: not really exept for me not being the best of spellers(dyslexia) but just a little so no big deal really
Any extra companions: yes I have a frend who alredy join'd the server (Ygflass)

Did someone recommend you: Yes Ygflass
Level of maturity: I am pretty mature for my age (17).

Edited by Hoplipop

IGN: Reverse_Rush

Timezone: GMT+2

Intentions for your existance on the

on the server: Play the game and have fun with other people on the server

Favorite Mods: Pretty much every technical and building mod

Past Experience: I've played modded minecraft for a few years and I've been whitelisted on different modded servers as well

Anything else we should know about you: I love playing with mods

Any extra companions: 

Did someone recommend you?: No

Level of maturity (Opinion): 8

Edited by Reverse_Rush