My tekkit laucher isnt starting

wizdo

When I start my Tekkit it comes up with the "Checking latest launcher" loading bar then exits it and then nothing happens plz help i really want to play tekkit. Btw: does 32 bit java has anything to do with this

Wizdo, player of minecraft

When I start my Tekkit it comes up with the "Checking latest launcher" loading bar then exits it and then nothing happens plz help i really want to play tekkit. Btw: does 32 bit java has anything to do with this

POPCORN TIME!

Wow.

Wrong board, no bug report, didn't read stickies, AND signed your post. 3 days off.

You're getting sloppy Jay. Gotta practice your game more. Get in there and really work your Keller skills. Flex those power hungry muscles and make the pinkies cry.

It's been an off week for me. Although I do have a surprise planned for this weekend that should revitalize my general malice towards humankind.

• Forum Administrators

It's been an off week for me. Although I do have a surprise planned for this weekend that should revitalize my general malice towards humankind.

This excites me.