new tekkit lite server

burlo420

IGN: Mercurus

Why I want to Join: I am so weary of playing singleplayer and I want a small, new server to join with a nice community. By reading the posts, I can tell this is going to be quite the nice server and have a fun community. It seems like a cool place for my fun, quirky personality!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:bigb99100

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: just get tired of owning my own server and would like others to play w/o op or gm. ps. wowning my own server is time taking or what ever you wanna call it, i just wanna get away from it sometimes.

hello i have a basic new tekkit lite server with a whitelist that i would like to have some good, fun people to play with

rules are:

1.No stealing

2.No Destroying others creations

3.DO not ask to be OP

Please apply with:

IGN: Joekos

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:  I like to support small servers that likely have not many trolls and also I want to start being able to build creations without worrying about them being destroyed by some one within five minutes

SERVER IP:99.236.80.77

IGN: Thekingkitty

Why: Small servers > large servers. This is because it's easier to learn who is active and inactive, rather than a giant cluster of people running around joining and leaving. Tekkit Lite with Multiplayer is also a lot of fun, so combining the two makes a great experience.

IGN: Aliksup

WHY I'D LIKE TO PLAY: Because I can't find any good grief-free and fair server. So I found a nice white-listed one right here! Please let me in. I promise I will not swear, cheat (I have no idea how to do that anyways), grief, steal, kill or anything like that. I will always follow the rules and I will be honest. I want a small server WITHOUT annoying griefers.

Thanks! I hope you'll let me in! :)

• Similar Content

• By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By xS1las
      Hello, me and my friend really want a private server with mods. Can you please help us?

- xS1las
    • By xS1las
      Hello there..
      Me and my friends really want a private server, where we can do what we want, because the servers we have seen now doesn't have the mods that we want. 

But my question is:
      How do i make one
      does it cost money
      and how do i edit that server

Thank you i you want to reply.

- xS1las
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By j_seph3
      just looking for a few players for a private tekkit lite world. inbox me here or my email which is [email protected] i am 18 and would prefer people around that age. older is fine but younger is cutoff at 15. more mature people appreciated. semi cooperative experience.

Announcements