[AotB 1.0.11a!] Attack of the B-Team, (no name) [JPVP] [4 Slots] [Whitelist] [No mods removed!]

Attack of the B-Team, No Banned Items!!

This is a "regular," attack of the b-team server, that allows two people to apply to come play with me, (and my brother,) and to get to bond with each-other.

I am accepting only two (2) people, on the server.

The current age range is 11-14

So, I'll list the requirements.

Requirements :

Able to Skype, without stutter.

MUST BE UNDERSTANDABLE.

Able to be on the server for ATLEAST 2 hours a day!

Must be able to play 1.0.11a!

You must fit the age requirement, this is a requirement!!!!!!

Double applications ARE allowed. (Just try not to apply for three people, if you do, it will lower your chances of being accepted, but there is STILL a chance, (for all three of you)

to be able to play with each-other.  BUT, one person must go solo, this is what happens when you do something against the "rules".

Now, I'll start the application!

Application :

(comment, or introduction here)

First Name :

In Game Name (mine-craft name) :

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) :

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) :

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) :

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) :

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) :

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) :

I hope to see you on the server, and thank you for posting/applying, for this particular server!!

Application : Hey, im Jord, i love attack of the b-team and ive been looking for a good modded server for a long time and not yet found one, by the sounds of the introduction to the server, it sounds promising :) i would love to join :)

First Name : Jordan

In Game Name (mine-craft name) : JordRossWBA

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) : United Kingdom

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) :ay  I could play on about 3-4 hours a day on this server, maybe more :)

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) : Ive been playing this for a about 2 years, i dont know the actual date xD

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) : No, ive never been banned

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) : I would love to join because i like to have that comfort of knowing that i will never get griefed or robbed :) and i cant spend all the time i need to make other people happy on the server :)

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) : No comments :)

you should accpet me cause i like to help people 

First Name :james

In Game Name (mine-craft name) :epicdude2000th

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) :London 

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) :i have clubs but other then i will be on the suravr 

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) :2 years ago

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) :no 

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) :cause the last survar i was on stopped so i bean looking for a new one ever since

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) :no one less that's why i what to be on this surar 

Edited by jamesadams