Next B-Team Update?

I am wondering the same thing I ran into a serious error using red wire, pistons, and redstone torches that caused my entire game world to crash and get deleted.

If that is in 1.0.11a, then that is probably (one of) the exact reasons why 0.11a is still in testing.

Patience.

Oh god no... i'll probably be on vacation for 7 weeks with no computer by the time it comes out, whaaaaay....

I've played it, the main changes seem to be in Witchery, which got a HUGE update, and a few in MFR. 

BTW, whats the fountain for? Gathering water?

I'm not intending to be a moderator with this post, however ETA questions are against the >board rules. I do want another update (quite a few mods already have updates and this modpack could benefit from them) but it'll come out when it comes out. The Technic Team has quite a bit of work to do ensuring things work and not just with this modpack. You wouldn't want a version of the modpack be completely unplayable would you?

I think we got spoiled with the monthly updates that we have had prior to 1.0.11. I suspect there are many who are curious due to the troubles with some of the mods in 1.0.10b. I would love to update my server to the test version currently up but I haven't figured out how to make it happen on fragnet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.