Can't load into server due to microblocks not downloading

aidank24

Same for me, Technic Launcher asked for an update, I did it, and when I tried to rich the server,  it said " Disconnected by server". Advanced Genetics blocks do not download, so I can't log in.

Edited by Leiriad

had the same problem. most likely your server hasnt updated yet. i just reverted back to the old version and it worked fine

by clicking the cog-wheel button that is below the modpack icon on the launcher window

I've tried this and it has not worked unfortunately, at least for myself.  Can't speak for others though.  

Joining other servers is fine, which leads me to believe that the particular server I'm trying to log onto is having an issue.  Although I still find it strange that I cannot revert back to a previous version and still have this same issue with AG's microblocks not updating.(or reverting)

An odd one this one, hopefully my server administrators can shed light on it.

Just signed up to say I'm having exactly the same issue with my own server.

According to my server host's control panel, the server is on 1.0.12a, and there was a server restart around 14 hours ago which I believe was shortly after the update was released.  However if I update my client to 1.0.12a I get a message when trying to log into the server that a number of microblocks are missing.

Even more strangely, my friend who is also on the server has the same issue with his client on 1.0.12a, but can log in fine if he reverts to 1.0.10b, leading me to believe that the server hasn't actually been upgraded and is still on that older version.  When I try to do that on my client however, I still get the missing microblocks message.

Really confused... is there any way to confirm the modpack version on both client and server (like, in the files anywhere?)  I want to A make sure my client is actually reverting (had some issues with the Technic launcher a few weeks ago where it kept forgetting the modpack installation folder... wondering if this is similar perhaps?) and B confirm whether or not the server really has been upgraded or if my user CP is lying to me lol.

Edited by Starblaiz

Just signed up to say I'm having exactly the same issue with my own server.

According to my server host's control panel, the server is on 1.0.12a, and there was a server restart around 14 hours ago which I believe was shortly after the update was released.  However if I update my client to 1.0.12a I get a message when trying to log into the server that a number of microblocks are missing.

Even more strangely, my friend who is also on the server has the same issue with his client on 1.0.12a, but can log in fine if he reverts to 1.0.10b, leading me to believe that the server hasn't actually been upgraded and is still on that older version.  When I try to do that on my client however, I still get the missing microblocks message.

Really confused... is there any way to confirm the modpack version on both client and server (like, in the files anywhere?)  I want to A make sure my client is actually reverting (had some issues with the Technic launcher a few weeks ago where it kept forgetting the modpack installation folder... wondering if this is similar perhaps?) and B confirm whether or not the server really has been upgraded or if my user CP is lying to me lol.

When I go to 1.0.10b it still doesn't let me on.

Hay guys,

So I found out what the issue was (for me at least - feel free to give this a go yourselves) - my server is actually still on 1.0.10b (my server CP was lying to me) and my client wasn't reverting like it should.  To fix it, I deleted my AotBT files on my client (backed up the folder first, of course ;) ), set Technic to use 1.0.10b by clicking the Cog icon under the modpack and telling it to manually select the version from the dropdown box, and then launched it which forced a re-download of that particular version.  Finally I copied across files like my server lists, saved worlds and maps.  Now I'm able to get back on my server and everything is as it was before.

Just gotta figure out how to get my server host to upgrade it now lol =P

Yes. Make sure you and the server have the latest version. Do not update yours if the server admin has not said he's updated.

Also, it takes a few complete log ons and quitting Technic launcher before it correctly downloads all microblocks stuff.