New B team server

Starting a new B-team server, looking for mature players. I would prefer you be over the age of 20, but exceptions will be made for anyone I feel is mature enough. I would also prefer to have a few people on the server at almost all times, I don't have a set schedule so I have a tendency to play at random times.

I'll start off with a little about me; I am an easy going 20 year old, from the US, love minecraft, and I am on quite often. Also I don't have an immense amount of experience with this mod, about 12 hours.

The server will be 24/7 so anyone from any region is welcome to join. No mod experience needed.

Now tell me a little bit about you:

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.)

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.)

How often you'll be playing: 

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.)

and last but not least, IGN:

Thanks, have a great day.

Age: 14, I have been told I am more mature then my actual age, I am kind, respectful, and helpful and will express these traits on the server. I am a fan of the small community servers and hope to see you there!

Experience: I have toyed around with the mod pack for a bit and have seen a couple of videos on the modpack, but thats about it.

How often will I be playing: Like yourself, I play Minecraft at random times. I will most likely be coming on every other day at least.

Where am I from: New York :D

IGN: Heyjude432

I hope to see you on the server soon bud! (Fun fact, I accidentally deleted this entire thing and had to type it twice :P)

I am 22 and am sick of playing on public servers and getting raided or mods/items I like being banned because of people griefing

I have played this modpack since it came out and am pretty good with most mods

I will usually be on an hour or two a day but work is inconsistent so sometimes i play all day and other times not at all for a few days

I am from Wisconsin

Don't remember my skype

IGN: gakm4

Age: 14 I am very Mature, and respect everyone even if they are wrong or bad. I do follow the rules and have very good grades. I am very efficient with what i do and love to play on very nice community's of the Minecraft Universe. 

Experience: I don't have too much experience with the mod pack, but i do love to watch Paulsoaresjr and ChimmnySwift when they upload videos of attack of the b-team and know some things.  

How often you'll be playing:Mostly 5hours a day but ion 4th of july i wont be on because of Independence day. so 

Where you are from: America Eastern near New York.

and last but not least, IGN:Lordcrazyes

Age:  16, I am mature, I infrequently swear, and I am generally quite friendly. (Bleh, I feel like I am bragging…)

Experience: I haven’t played much of this mod pack, but I have played enough of the other mod packs to have a good idea of what to do.

How often you'll be playing: I will most likely be on every day or every other day, and will probably stay on for at least 2 to 4 hours.

Where you are from: United States

Skype: I currently don’t remember my skype account, but I can create another one if it is necessary.

IGN: bert2211

Age: 18 - Chill person Experience: experience lvl on attack of the b team - (1-10) im a 7 How often you'll be playing: about everynight for a couple hours. just depends on what i have going on for the day/week Where you are from: Columbus,oh Skype: Caleb.mccurley and last but not least, IGN: Frizy_Boy

Now tell me a little bit about you: I played minecraft for awhile then moved to League of Legends and have started playing Feed the Beast now.

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.): 13 Charismatic, Funny, and just a generally fun person :)  Even if you don't want a younger person you could see how I work or give me a chance :P .

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) Played this modpack for about a week.

How often you'll be playing:  Quite a bit I'm currently out of school.

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) Canada, B.C.

and last but not least, IGN: legolivey

Edited by legolivey

I am 15 years old . I am friendly and funny :) I also love playing in minecraft servers .

I played in other servers for some days now and I have a little bit of experience in this mod pack .

I am going to play about 5 times a week may be less .

I am from Israel :)

My skype is : maxim.subotin

IGN : TheUltraGnom

And i think I will have lost of fun is this server :) :) :)

Edited by TheUltraGnom8

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 11 im a happy and nice girl i like animals and minecraft and i want to help if someone needs it :)

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) i cant play and lern the modpack but i like some mods so i tink i kan lern kvicly

How often you'll be playing: as much as i can

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) sweden

and last but not least, IGN snowlepard

ihave a pic on my blogg on swedish pixel.bloggo.nu on what i have don on xbox360

Edited by snowlepard

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) I've been playing Attack of the b Team since it was released, but minecraft since 2012, really only single player though as i haven't found a server

How often you'll be playing: I play a good bit, but i get bored when playing by myself, so with other people ill be on all the time

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) Pennsylvania, USA

Skype: I don't remember it, but i can re download and find out!

and last but not least, IGN: itzawrap (will be changed to tatorgatorbator at some point though)

Edited by TatorGatorBator

Looks like this may be a good server so I'll give it a go.

First of all, I'm a 23 yo male from South America (Chile to be exact), I like playing minecraft  a lot, an modded minecraft even more. I've played in public servers before but they're not so much fun when griefing happens and whatnot, so I've mostly played in single player. I got this modpack since day 1, so at least I can say I have experience with some of the mods.

My schedule leaves me little free time to play video games so I'll probably join a couple times a week at random times, I'll do my best to be an active player.

My IGN is RadioactiveNero.

Excuse me if I don't give you my Skype name right away, first of all I barely use skype, but most importantly I'd prefer to share it with you if I'm accepted on the server.

Hope to see you in game c;

Experience: I was playing for about 5 months this mod. The server got deserted so i didnt find enjoyment anymore.

How often you'll be playing: As often as i can. Due to my work i will be able to play 2-3 hours maximum a day.

Where you are from: Uk, London babeee

and last but not least, IGN: Bobby_Bell

Also an fyi: the map has been restarted due to the influx of new players, so you will be starting fresh. also there is a currency system i will be implementing in a few hours so there should be an economy running when you join in!

Thought i'd throw a little bit about myself in, because why not? 

I'm a laid back guy, very into my tech and gaming and currently enjoying summer after my first year at university studying Graphic Design.

Experience: Very rounded. played a lot of mod packs but B-team is really the first one I've stuck to.

How often i'll be playing: I'd generally say as much as i can. It can surprisingly vary quite a bit, seeing as i basically have no social life.

Location: United Kingdom (No comments on how bad we are at sport please)

IGN: Sir_3p0

I'm 17 asian, from Thailand if you wondered. i'm not a serious type of person, funny, friendly and like to help out other people as much as I can.

I play this moded pack a lot by myself

I'll play as much as i can cuz i only have some football practice and hang around with my friends sometimes.

Like i said i'm from thailand but living in Us.

my Skype is kanunyeah

IGN is 2K3As

I'm a laid back person,who just's want to play on a server like the YouTubers do and make friends and be part of a community

Experience: i know this mod pack very well been playing it since it came out 

How often i'll be playing: At lest 2-3 hours every day 

IGN:Coalman95

Age:  15 im really outgoing and usually hang out with ppl a couple years older than me (not in a creepy way though :P)  i love HARMLESS pranks that dont involve griefing or stealing or any of that there is allways a good laugh when im around :D

Experience: Well ive played in alot of aotbt white listed servers but they just grief and steal too much so im hoping to have a better experience on this server 

How often you'll be playing: as OFTEN as possible

Where you are from: U S A all the way!

IGN:ItSweetSour77

Experience: Ive played vanilla for about a year and have been playing aotbt for a month or so. My base was griefed though in the last server I played on which is demoralizing so Im looking for a new server

How often you'll be playing: Quite often, mostly nights

Where are you from: Canada

IGN: JaggedRam

We now have about 20 players on the the server, could always use a few more! We have a running economy, very community driven group of players, and a spawn town in which you can go to shops or buy land! Come join us!

age : 20. I like to play AOTBT with people. love to chat and do stuff together *prank included :P

experience : I've been playing this mod for couple weeks and have enough knowledge about the mods.

how often : I play minecraft at least 4 days a week but usualy I play the game every day :)

where am I from : Indonesia

IGN : bro_elanda

I hope you can get me whitelisted to your server ASAP coz I really excited to join with you guys. Thank you.

Age:  15. I believe that i am quite mature for my age. I was raised to be polite, to be friendly :D I really love whitelisted servers because it is a great place to find a small happy community with a lot of good people:D

Experience: I played FTB quite a lot last year. I now played Attack of the B team for about 3-4 hours and i think i got the hang of it. It's very similar to FTB.

How often you'll be playing: Pretty much every day since it's summer :D

Where you are from: I am from Croatia, Europe

IGN: MrLowie321