5 friendly players needed- small community server

SERVER NAME: DEFENSE of the B-Team

See what I did there? No?... okay, never mind..

Hello everybody,

We're a small server, hosted by MCProHosting, with about 23 slots, but we're not looking to host that many people as we don't want to be overwhelmed. 

To start with, we only want five new players, preferably people who are trustworthy, friendly and, er, not prats.

The world we're on is fairly new, so the few of us already on the server don't have much of a headstart. It is PvP, but that is not the sole purpose. Take the Mindcrack CrackPack server for example. We are aiming for a style like that, except on Attack of the B Team. 

There will be one or two youngsters on the server (my younger brother and his friend/s) and don't expect interaction from them as they tend to keep themselves to themselves.

I don't know about some of the other players, but I for one won't be interested in Skype calling the 'new players' until they have spent at least 2 weeks- a month on the server, and even then I may not feel comfortable speaking. Please don't take this personally, it's just my personality. It's not you, it's me, as they say ;D

If you want to join our humble little world, please copy and paste this application form and I'll get back to you ASAP, never more than 24 hours if you have not heard from me within 3 days of applying, assume you've been rejected. If you're looking for a specific reason, message me. Please keep in mind that we're not looking for more than five new players to start with, but we may open up to more players in the future when we can be sure we can trust the 'new ones.'

P.S. Skype is not compulsory 

Application Form:

Username:

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private):

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed):

Edited by nippyninja

Username: TheCantStopMe

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): TheCantStopMe

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I want to join a new, small, and friendly AOTBT server. I also want to join because I would love to help out everyone any way that I can in order to improve the server. I also want to join because I feel like this server has people who do not grief and I definantly do not want to be griefed or grief.

Edited by CantStopMe

Username: AddyCWebs

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): Private

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I have been searching for a nice community to play with and contribute to, after the last server I was in shut down.

Username: WolfHunter356

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I have been looking for a community server thats mature and trustworthy and that doesn't have people who have no self respect for others and their projects.

Username: FurthestJester0

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): Private until I think I am ready :)

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I have been looking for a small mindcrack server for a very long time and this sounds perfect! I hope to see u all on later today!

Application Form:

Username:Akkilles

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private):panait.razvan2

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I want to join because i wan na have a server where  I can prank people and play with them(because most servers  have most of the cool thing to prank disabled).

Username: BabyDoll0117

Why do you want to join?: Creative and love playing with other people, not a lot, but enough to have fun and build a community with. 

Edited by BabyDoll0117

Username: Abbymarie2196

Why I would like to join: Me and my sister( HayitsIsabel) are looking for a nice small community of people to play this mod pack with. We would like the chance to be able to learn about Attack of the B-team as we are brand new to it, as well as being able to enjoy it without greifing and etc. 

Edited by Abbymarie2196

Username: hayitsIsabel

Why I would like to join?: My sister and I (Abbymarie2196) would love to join a small friendly community-like server in which we can learn more about the Attack of the B team mod pack and make some friends along the way. :)

Username: TreyBlazer95

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): Trey Blazer

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): so i can play with people i can trust, and im a helper

( sorry for the italics lol)

Thanks everyone for all the applications. I wasn't expecting more than 6/7 applications to be honest with you! Please be patient, but if you haven't heard from me within 3 days assume that you have not been accepted, whether it's due to that we've already picked enough people etc. 

Thanks everyone!

Username: Bobby_Bell

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): No reason to post it

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): To play when im not working and have fun.

Username: Le_Joueur

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): fang_langford

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I'd like to try Archimedes Ships.

Username: Cappy_Corny

Why do you want to join?: I was with a wonderful group on another AotBt server, but I wasn't able to play for a few months. When I returned, it was closed. So now, I yam on a quest for another wonderful group! Which, is quite difficult seeing as most servers are full of immature, irresponsible, & inconsiderate jerk-asses.

I'm a considerate, silly, & light-hearted introvert; and I expect the others I play with to be decent human beings. ;p

Edited by cappy corny

Username:Spacemawn

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): Have one but i dont really call with it i dont even have a mic.

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I am new to the modpack and wish to try it out and i like to be in small or decently sized communities. And this server would be nice where there isnt alot of people to have to worry about greifing or stealing.

Username:WAR_Charles

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): Charles WAR

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed): I wish to join because I really like playing with other people

Username: MedievalNinja6

Skype...

Why? I would like to join because i've been looking for a small server like this for some time now, and i think this would be a good opurtunity for me to start fresh.  You may think "Well this kid's 15 for crying out loud!" That's understandable, but i'm very mature about this sort of thing.  Also, with a small comunity i'm less likely to be griefed or stolen from, and that's the main reason I want to join.  I'm sick of people stealing from me.

Username: myfamilyand2

Why do you want to join?: I want to be able to play on a Attack of the B-Team server that has players and it is a little quiet because I hate it when on public servers, the land near and not near spawn is always griefed so I want to make new friends on a quiet server and build with a good community and help out others in need. If raiders & griefers are making fun of people, I would give them a lesson.

Application Form:

Username:DOGMATIS

Why do you want to join? new to this need to start some were not happy about the servers with lots of players on them.