5 friendly players needed- small community server

Username: Krakaen

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private): jeff.massey.jm

Why do you want to join? Really looking for a good community to play with

Username: brains90

Why do you want to join?: Have been playing modded minecraft (mainly FTB monster and skyblocks) since early release, taken inspiration from all the hermitcraft players and wanted to get in on a new challenge. Havent played AOTBT yet however have watched ALOT of videos on it so fully in tune with whats involved. Want to join a community of fun and lighthearted people to collaborate with

If you like the sounds of me PM me on here and can give you further information about my playing style :)

• 4 weeks later...

Application Form:

Username:Nigeltd

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private):i do but want to keep it private

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed):i feel like i am a very trustworthy person! i know you may not be accepting  apps anymore but please consider adding me!,  i got very bored of my old whitelist server people just stopped playing so i wanted to join a server that was more fun and had this pvp mindcrack/crackpack aspect to it!

so i hope to hear from you soon wether its good news or bad news

thanks again! - Nigeltd

Username:ozon399

Skype (leave blank if you don't have it or you wish to keep private):jarognm

Why do you want to join? (no more than a sentence or so needed):I've been playing attaack of the b-team a lot recently and want a place to sort of belong, and where i can interact with other people.