Tekkit Server Needs to be Shut Down

Hi i came here to report a Tekkit server. I really don't know where to go to repot this so i was looking if anyone can help. Anyway, a Tektite server known as play.venom-craft.com needs to be shut down. This is because the owners and admins of the server have been continuously offending, hacking, and ripping off players. The owners are constantly using offensive language, racial slurs, and being rude to players. I also have a friend on the server who got hacked. He made one of the owners mad, causing the owner to track his I.P. through the server and hack into his router, changing the password. To add on top of this, many donators to the server and not getting the items they paid for. Overall, the owners are extremely not fit to run the server, constantly breaking many of their own rules. Obviously, this server needs to be shut down. They are ruining peoples experiences on Tekkit, and making many upset. I don't know what to do, where to go to, or who to talk to. All I know is that the owners can't be running this server. Some of the things I've listed above that the owners did I think may be illigeal. Someone please help!      

Here is my take on your questions, in order of appearance:

1) The place to go to repot [sic] this is not here.  technicpack.net didn't pass the Internet Police's accreditation test last month and now they aren't certified.  Sorry.

2) What to do?  Find a new server.

3) Where to go?  A different server.

4) Who to talk to?  Players on a different server.  (Ok I think you get it now.)

Seriously though, just cut your losses and add a new IP address to your server list.  This server doesn't look like it'll be around long.  As for the bit about donations, I don't think donating (emphasis on donating) money to a server and not getting the promised returns is grounds for a lawsuit.

TL;DR : If everything in your post is true, you don't need help.  This server is killing itself quite well without any assistance.

Hi i came here to report a Tekkit server. I really don't know where to go to repot this so i was looking if anyone can help. Anyway, a Tektite server known as play.venom-craft.com needs to be shut down. This is because the owners and admins of the server have been continuously offending, hacking, and ripping off players. The owners are constantly using offensive language, racial slurs, and being rude to players. I also have a friend on the server who got hacked. He made one of the owners mad, causing the owner to track his I.P. through the server and hack into his router, changing the password. To add on top of this, many donators to the server and not getting the items they paid for. Overall, the owners are extremely not fit to run the server, constantly breaking many of their own rules. Obviously, this server needs to be shut down. They are ruining peoples experiences on Tekkit, and making many upset. I don't know what to do, where to go to, or who to talk to. All I know is that the owners can't be running this server. Some of the things I've listed above that the owners did I think may be illigeal. Someone please help!      

It's certainly regrettable that these people are doing this, but I don't know that there's all that much the Technic crew can do about that, for kind of the same reasons they don't police modpacks and permissions. There's too much, and they aren't the internet police. They just provide the tools for people to use, like the platform.

(Hacking into someone's router is almost definitely illegal depending on where you are, but I'm not sure what to tell you to do on that one.)

EDIT: GAH, :ninja: 'd

Edited by TheBytemaster

If you or someone you know has evidence of them hacking, call the police.

Beyond that, what do you expect us to do? We aren't affiliated with Mojang is any way so we can't ban their minecraft accounts (which, if they're hacking as you claim, would be worthless anyway). We aren't their server host so we can't deactivate their hosting account. We aren't their isp so we can't disconnect them.

What do you think we can do?

Best we can do is a sternly worded PM (if they even have forum accounts here) and even that is a bit much on the word of a new forum member with a vague report of theft, federal offenses, and douchebaggery.