FinalFantasyFan6

Im looking for a modpack with ars magica 2, thaumcraft 4, morph, and buildcraft in it. I understand that all these mods can be found in the Direwolf20 modpack on the Feed The Beast Launcher but avast that modpack is too much for my really expensive laptop... Therefore I'm looking for a more simple modpack that my computer can handle more easily without lagging about or melting my computer. This modpack can have more mods than what is shown, those are just the main (must have) mods that I would like to be in the modpack. The sooner the better for an answer for my boredom will drive me to destruction and none around me wants that. lol. if you could just post the name of the modpack or if your really nice a link to the modpack page.

4 mods is not that hard to make a pack yourself. We have a guide in the Platform pagoda if you wish to make one and use the platform:

Making a pack yourself is actually not as easy as one who knows what their doing would think... It requires research, hours of dedication and the general knowledge of how to fix and manipulate programed files. And that's all if the mods themselves are comparable with each other without the aid of another mod or the manipulation of the files within set mods. There was a time where I would spend entire days modding Minecraft but now I would rather sit back and enjoy the fruit of someone else labor. Unfortunately tho if it does come to it I will probably have to do such painstaking, time consuming work to get such a modpack. But for now my hopes are up that what I am looking for already exists or that someone is kind enough to make such a modpack for me. But to be hoist who is really that nice... none would be the answer so I'll probably have to do it myself...

Edited by FinalFantasyFan6

... I made a modpack myself with about 30 mods, a long time ago in about an hour time.

It's not that hard as you're trying to convince us it is.

EDIT: Anyway, shove Ars Magica and Thaumcraft in Attack of the B-Team (unless that doesn't run on your laptop either...) and you're 3/4th on your way.

If you really want, put Buildcraft in there as well, though Thermal Expansion and Minefactory Reloaded are good enough to pick up Buildcraft slack.

Edited by Melfice

... I made a modpack myself with about 30 mods, a long time ago in about an hour time.

It's not that hard as you're trying to convince us it is.

EDIT: Anyway, shove Ars Magica and Thaumcraft in Attack of the B-Team (unless that doesn't run on your laptop either...) and you're 3/4th on your way.

If you really want, put Buildcraft in there as well, though Thermal Expansion and Minefactory Reloaded are good enough to pick up Buildcraft slack.

And I bet you do stuff like that a lot so your used to it and I haven't messed with programing files in about 2 years. And about the attack on B-team thing... I don't know if it has changed since then but I tried to play it when it first came out but it was so laggy it was unplayable.

Edited by FinalFantasyFan6