duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 (edited) Updated: 1.0.12B The Texas Minecraft Mafia is a group of players/admins that love playing modded Minecraft. Working in conjunction with LoneStarMC (a Minecraft hosting business with a minigame server soon to be released to the public), the Texas Minecraft Mafia has created a dedicated server for Technic's Attack of The BTeam (running on MCPC+) for your mining pleasure. Some of our other modpack servers include Technic's Hexxit, VoidsWrath's Crazy Craft and F.T.B.'s Blood n Bones and Agrarian Skies. Our goal is to provide a stable platform and vibrant global community of mature players to enjoy all aspects of playing Minecraft! We provide Teamspeak with channels dedicated to each mod pack as well as a webpage map via Dynmap. Sign up below and come join the fun! Take The Leap of Faith! The Salvation Army Smeltery To Get Started Overhead View of Spawn Once You are Ready to leave, Go through the Gates to start your adventure! Scallywag Cove Player Base Light House No Griefing (Anyone caught destroying others properties will be kicked off of server immediately!) No Foul Language will be tolerated in chat or on Teamspeak - You will be banned if continued violations occur. Respect Staff and Gamers ( We're all here to have fun so keep it positive!) PVP is on, just be mature about it No Stealing (Same as above, if caught you will be kicked off) No Spamming (No one wants their screen flooded with spam) No Advertising No Hack/Glitching On this server we do allow small pranks in moderation. If it becomes a problem by taking it too far, you will be asked to stop and if it persists we will just kick you. Minecraft In-Game name? Age? What country do you live in? Do you have/use Skype? Do you have/use Teamspeak? Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? Acceptance of server rules? Upon acceptance to the server, you will be notified here on the forum page. All players are required to submit a valid email address through the Technic site (Do Not Post with application!!) This allows the admins to communicate with players, weekly bulletins are sent out to everyone. Server IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Edited December 12, 2015 by duffie563 Cleaning up post SweetSalt, Dadoug and SwiftFox73 3
Fallenangel2523 Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Fallenangel2523 Age? 27 What country do you live in? usa Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? no Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? no Do you enjoy building or just playing? i enjoy building and playing Acceptance of server rules? yes
duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Fallenangel2523 Age? 27 What country do you live in? usa Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? no Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? no Do you enjoy building or just playing? i enjoy building and playing Acceptance of server rules? yes You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server!
BashfulGiant Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 (edited) Minecraft In-Game name? Bashful_Giant Age? 22 What country do you live in? UK (Wales) Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes (Back from my WoW days) Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Yes If so, Channel/Stream Name? BashfulGiant Do you enjoy building or just playing? I see buildings as neccesary decorations for my awesome machines. Acceptance of server rules? Yes Edited July 18, 2014 by BashfulGiant
TheTalkingMime Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? MIMECRAFT_101 Age? 13 What country do you live in? U.S.A. Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? I don't stream but I do youtube and I plan to start an aotb series with a friend and I would tell him to apply if I think the server is great. If so, Channel/Stream Name? TheTalkingMime it isn't too big of a channel just getting started off. Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy both because for me to enjoy playing I have to do some form of building. Acceptance of server rules? Yes
duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Bashful_Giant Age? 22 What country do you live in? UK (Wales) Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes (Back from my WoW days) Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Yes If so, Channel/Stream Name? BashfulGiant Do you enjoy building or just playing? I see buildings as neccesary decorations for my awesome machines. Acceptance of server rules? Yes You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server!
duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? MIMECRAFT_101 Age? 13 What country do you live in? U.S.A. Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? I don't stream but I do youtube and I plan to start an aotb series with a friend and I would tell him to apply if I think the server is great. If so, Channel/Stream Name? TheTalkingMime it isn't too big of a channel just getting started off. Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy both because for me to enjoy playing I have to do some form of building. Acceptance of server rules? Yes You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Keep us up to date on the videos too!!!
TheForest Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? BananaBatmann Age? 24 What country do you live in? Czech Republic Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? Building and playing:)
duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Keep us up to date on the videos too!!! Minecraft In-Game name? BananaBatmann Age? 24 What country do you live in? Czech Republic Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? Building and playing:)
krakaen Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Krakaen Age? 25 What country do you live in? Canada Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? Building, building and ... having fun Acceptance of server rules? I will follow the rules
duffie563 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name? Krakaen Age? 25 What country do you live in? Canada Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? Building, building and ... having fun Acceptance of server rules? I will follow the rules
thaeldrim Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Thaeldrim Age? 18 What country do you live in? USA Do you have/use Skype? yes i can access skype but prefer Teamspeak Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? No Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy all aspects of minecraft. TLDR Both
Chronin Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Here's my apllication, hopefully I get to join Minecraft In-Game-Name? Alcyonestus Age? 14 (don't worry, i'll be mature) What country do you live in? I'm in Italy right now, but I live in the USA (Colorado) most of the year Do you have/use skype? I do, but i might not always be able to talk Do you have/use teamspeak? I have one,but I havent used it in years. will you be streaming/uploading to Youtube? Very highly unlikely Do you enjoy building or just playing? I like building with Micro-blocks, carpenter's blocks and such, but I also enjoy normal playing.
duffie563 Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name? Thaeldrim Age? 18 What country do you live in? USA Do you have/use Skype? yes i can access skype but prefer Teamspeak Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? No If so, Channel/Stream Name? No Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy all aspects of minecraft. TLDR Both
duffie563 Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Here's my apllication, hopefully I get to join Minecraft In-Game-Name? Alcyonestus Age? 14 (don't worry, i'll be mature) What country do you live in? I'm in Italy right now, but I live in the USA (Colorado) most of the year Do you have/use skype? I do, but i might not always be able to talk Do you have/use teamspeak? I have one,but I havent used it in years. will you be streaming/uploading to Youtube? Very highly unlikely Do you enjoy building or just playing? I like building with Micro-blocks, carpenter's blocks and such, but I also enjoy normal playing.
Wormynator Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name?Wormynator Age?16 What country do you live in?usa Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes but dont use it much Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? nope If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? i love both i like building more than playing though Acceptance of server rules? ive been trying to find a server like this so yes
aztek_m0n0 Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? aztek_m0n0 Age?16 What country do you live in? USA (TX) Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? no but i can make one Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? no If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? i enjoy building and playing Acceptance of server rules? yes
duffie563 Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name?Wormynator Age?16 What country do you live in?usa Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? yes but dont use it much Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? nope If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? i love both i like building more than playing though Acceptance of server rules? ive been trying to find a server like this so yes
duffie563 Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name? aztek_m0n0 Age?16 What country do you live in? USA (TX) Do you have/use Skype? yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? no but i can make one Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? no If so, Channel/Stream Name? Do you enjoy building or just playing? i enjoy building and playing Acceptance of server rules? yes
Mowgl13 Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Minecraft In-Game name? Mowgl13 Age? 21 What country do you live in? Canada Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Nope If so, Channel/Stream Name? N/A Do you enjoy building or just playing? I love building, and playing! Acceptance of server rules? Yes with all respect!
duffie563 Posted July 19, 2014 Author Posted July 19, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name? Mowgl13 Age? 21 What country do you live in? Canada Do you have/use Skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? Nope If so, Channel/Stream Name? N/A Do you enjoy building or just playing? I love building, and playing! Acceptance of server rules? Yes with all respect!
Silica_ Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 (edited) Minecraft In-Game name? jacobmeucci Age? 15 What country do you live in? United States Do you have/use Skype? Display name: Silca_ Username: jacobmeucci Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? I Live Stream If so, Channel/Stream Name? http://www.twitch.tv/silica__/profile Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy all diffrent thing in minecraft. But personally, I like to play with the code of mods and see what bugs are there. For instance, duping bug, crashing bugs, laging bugs, eta. Acceptance of server rules? Yes, they are all understandable and respectable. Extra stuff I wana take about: Skill set's that qualify me for things: On any modded thing, I am able to understand a crash log, use plug-ins, (sorta) create artwork, and a large array of other thing's What makes me diffrent form anyone else: Nothing, I'm a regular person really, I've just taken the time to understand utilities things. Edited July 19, 2014 by Silica_
purplebus Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 Minecraft in-game name? Purplebus Age? 20 What country do you live in? USA Do you have/use skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or uploading to Youtube? No Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy doing both Acceptance of server rules? Yes
duffie563 Posted July 20, 2014 Author Posted July 20, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft In-Game name? jacobmeucci Age? 15 What country do you live in? United States Do you have/use Skype? Display name: Silca_ Username: jacobmeucci Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or Uploading to Youtube? I Live Stream If so, Channel/Stream Name? http://www.twitch.tv/silica__/profile Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy all diffrent thing in minecraft. But personally, I like to play with the code of mods and see what bugs are there. For instance, duping bug, crashing bugs, laging bugs, eta. Acceptance of server rules? Yes, they are all understandable and respectable. Extra stuff I wana take about: Skill set's that qualify me for things: On any modded thing, I am able to understand a crash log, use plug-ins, (sorta) create artwork, and a large array of other thing's What makes me diffrent form anyone else: Nothing, I'm a regular person really, I've just taken the time to understand utilities things.
duffie563 Posted July 20, 2014 Author Posted July 20, 2014 You are approved, don't forget to send us a valid email address (through the email system here) for our weekly bulletins and updates issues..... Access: BTeam Server 1 (Mondegoville) IP Address: aotbt.minecraft-mafia.net:37011 Welcome to the server! Minecraft in-game name? Purplebus Age? 20 What country do you live in? USA Do you have/use skype? Yes Do you have/use Teamspeak? Yes Will you be streaming or uploading to Youtube? No Do you enjoy building or just playing? I enjoy doing both Acceptance of server rules? Yes
Recommended Posts