Let's Test B-Team 1.0.13b!

CanVox

Hey, everyone,

Attack of the B-Team 1.0.13b is now promoted to latest!

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.0.13b. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

The 1.0.13b server can be downloaded here: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.13b.zip

Changelog for Attack of the B-Team 1.0.13b; this is a list of all changes since 1.0.12a:

- Sugarcane now produces Sugar Charcoal when cooked.

- Sugar now cooks into Caramel instead of Sugar Charcoal.

- A number of blocks can now correctly be cut into microblocks.

- All Chisel blocks now correctly display their variants.

- Chisel blocks with connected textures will no longer display error textures when cut into Microblocks.

- Map Writer has been updated from version 2.0.16 to 2.0.17.

- Food Plus has been updated from version 2.8pre4 to 3.0rS.

- Carpenter's Blocks has been updated from version 2.1.0 to 3.2.6.

- Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod has been udpated from version 3.3.3 to 3.3.4.

- Sync has been updated from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.3.

- Morph has been updated from version 0.7.1 to 0.7.2.

Can we get the Carpenters blocks IDs added to Archimedes Ships' forbidden block exceptions, please?  It prevents players who makes ships with the blocks from crashing the server and provides a nice convenient way to make docks out of something other than dirt or AS docking blocks.  Here's my bit of the config with the current itemIDs;

# A list of blocks that will not be added to a ship.
    I:forbidden_blocks <
> 

(801 to 5703 are the Carpenters block IDs, works fine with the metadata whatever I've tested putting in the block itself and with the corner/slope/inner-corner blocks)

The extra stairs/rope ladders and things can also be added in one of those files if you like but I don't think that's anywhere near as important (I didn't bother with this version and I'm not sure anyone noticed, there is a file which handles rotation of things like ladders which you can put most things in, although, unfortunately, not drawbridges).

Edited by Loader