[1.7.10] Stone Soup SMP [Stone Soup Modpack][WHITELIST]

Stone Soup

Version: 1.7.10

About Us: A modded survival server with a custom modpack available via the technic launcher (http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/stone-soup.446612). It has mods that accommodate to many players play styles (tech, magic, builders, etc). There are three active players looking for many, many more. The spawn town is free to build at, we're doing sort of like a free build thing where people can build aesthetically pleasing builds or buildings with a purpose while still keeping it well organized and connecting each building with a pathway.

Rules: We only have a few simple rules, which are as follows:

• No stealing or griefing. These will not be tolerated at all.
  • Trees need to be cut down fully.
  • No CPU intensive machinery or blocks.
  • We will set up community power sources and a place for quarries, do not build your own quarry or use thousands of chunk loaders. If we keep and maintain a place for quarries and chunk loading the server lag will be reduced immensely.
  • This server is whitelisted and you will be added to it immediately if you are successful in joining.

The IP for the server is: stonesoup.game.nfoservers.com:25565

How To Apply: We are encouraging people who are interested in joining our server to apply in the format below:

In Game Name:

• Reasons why you would like to join:
  • What would you add to the community:
  • How experienced are you with mods (Mod list in desc):

Thank you and I hope to see a lot of you very soon :)

• Reasons why you would like to join: I like the look of the mods. I've been looking for a private server to play on for a while. o:
  • What would you add to the community: Well, I'm a pretty mellow, nice guy and I'm good at the tech mods in the pack, so I could help with that.
  • How experienced are you with mods (Mod list in desc): I'm pretty good at AE and TE, and I have been planning on getting really into Project Red. I also plan to make a huge plantation farm with HarvestCraft
  •  

• Reasons why you would like to join: I like the look of the mods. I've been looking for a private server to play on for a while. o:
  • What would you add to the community: Well, I'm a pretty mellow, nice guy and I'm good at the tech mods in the pack, so I could help with that.
  • How experienced are you with mods (Mod list in desc): I'm pretty good at AE and TE, and I have been planning on getting really into Project Red. I also plan to make a huge plantation farm with HarvestCraft
  •  

You're in mate!

• 2 months later...

Reasons why you would like to join: I'd like to join because the modded server that i owned fell appart because of some technical issues we had(a lot of them). I'm just looking for a nice community to record some youtube videos on.

What would you like to add for the community: I'd like to build something like an airport for flans planes at spawn, some cool shops, cool building to just look at. Maybe some farms even.

How experienced are you with mods: I've been playing modded minecraft for 1.5 years now. I started playing with mods almost as soon as I started with minecraft. I played the classics on 1.2.5 (good times). I never stopped playing. I put some modpacks together myself and know that it's a time consuming thing to do. You have a technic pack so you don't really have to worry about permissions, but if you used FTB like me, you'd know that it can be frustrating some times. 

So yes, I know a LOT of mods very well. I watch a lot of direwolf20 if that means anything to you. 

In Game Name: cproo12

• Age: 13, although I am used to 15 and 16 year old friends as I am a freshman in highschool.

• Reasons why you would like to join: I enjoy small whitelisted servers, so I can play from different computers, and I also haven't been able to find a nice server that stays up for more than a week or two >:(

• What would you add to the community: I am interested in the IT field, so I'd be more than happy to help solve bugs and more!

• How experienced are you with mods (Mod list in desc): Very experienced. I have been playing modded minecraft since back when FTB was a post on technic forums custom maps. (Ahh. Memories)

The tags on this post though. reddit.com/r/montageparodies

:420::snoop::420: dankinthebank uwotm90 :420::snoop::420:

Reason to join: I just would love to be part of this community and help out.

What could I do: I can be very helpful in creating community stuff and just helping others. I love to mine and do underground stuff.

Experience: I'm ok with some but I can easily get figure the rest out

(P.S. if you need my user name it's keegankennedi )

• 2 weeks later...
In game name: Crafterfr33
Reasons why you would like to join: I REALLY like the mods included in modpack, nearly all my favourite mods are here. Besides that I prefer playing with mature players.
What would you add to the community: I'd like to share my experience in Minecraft (5 years already). I can also build well. I like helping other players (sometimes! :D). I can guarantee maturity.
How experienced are you with mods: I know ALL of them, can use MOST of them but I enjoy only non-tech mods (for example, I don't know how to and don't want to use Applied Energistics), but I could learn how to use them, if it was needed.

Would it be possible to see Magical Crops in this modpack? It serves as a nice alternative to mining.
Edited by Crafterfr33