Wrong Username/password fields, but i know i am doing it correctly

Phocraken

Question

23 answers to this question

Unless those are your typos of "feild" and "combonation", I'd wipe clean the .techniclauncher folder and the launcher.exe you're using and just redownload. Looks corrupted.

Might want to do it either way, cleanse by fire is always a good fix.

1: Type your username and password into a notepad file or something (just don't save it).

2: Open the vanilla minecraft launcher, from the minecraft website. Copy and paste the username and password you typed out into the official launcher and log in.

3: If the login works, keep going. If not, you're typing the wrong info.

4: Open the technic launcher. Copy/paste the same login info from the same document into the correct fields.

If you can login with the standard minecraft launcher but not the technic one, there is a configuration problem somewhere that needs to be found and addressed.

well im the wrong person to talk to about mac,

only mac i know is macdonalds xP and i never been there >_>

if its an issue with your minecraft.net then we can't really help you with that mate

I get on minecraft.net perfectly fine and I am on a mac. So this statement makes no sense.

Same. I just have to go through the annoying part of replacing my username with my email and not being able to click the button under my avatar.

ok, i get what to do, but here is the problem, its a friends account and he forgot what email he used to register the account.....

Reading between the lines, sounds to me like this guy's been using someone else's compromised account and now it isn't working for him anymore. If I'm right, he should just buy Minecraft on his own account.