NorthernVikings[WHITELISTED][TOWNY][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY]

Kakan

Hello!

NorthernVikings is a newly started b-team server.

We strive towards creating a server where everyone are friendly towards eachother and help eachother out, where everyone knows everyone and where one can build without getting disturbed by griefing. We will have different MiniGames and we are hosting different events. Our community consist of players from all across the world and the main language on the server is English! Allthough we won't stop you from speaking your own language. The server exists for the PLAYERS, we want to provide them with the best server they can think of, therefore we try to listen to all off their wishes of what they would like the server to have.

IP: 37.59.137.64:25689

In order to become whitelisted you will have to apply, do so by commenting the answers to this form:

Ingame name:

How long you have played mc/b-team:

How often you play mc/b-team:

Other information:

The server version is 1.0.12a

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name:

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3 and B-Team for around 5 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: Very often usually 6 hrs daily or more.

Other information: I like to mine and build for hours on end. Especially mining

Ingame name: PawsomeNinja

How long have you played mc/b-team: I've played attack of the b-team since it came out (Only singel player, since most of the big servers have way too many players which causes lag)

How often will you play mc/b-team: I will play when I can (Probaly every day for a couple of hours)

Other information: I've been looking for a small AOTBT server for a long time, and I would be really happy if I could join :)

Ingame name: PawsomeNinja

How long have you played mc/b-team: I've played attack of the b-team since it came out (Only singel player, since most of the big servers have way too many players which causes lag)

How often will you play mc/b-team: I will play when I can (Probaly every day for a couple of hours)

Other information: I've been looking for a small AOTBT server for a long time, and I would be really happy if I could join :)

ingame name: inyoface1234

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft 3-4 years b-team 1 year

How often you play mc/b-team: 2-4 hours a day

Other information: i like to build stuff and mine but mostly build

Ingame name: asparrow10

How long you have played mc/b-team:  Since it came out but I played FTB and Tekkit before that.

How often you play mc/b-team: Every day

Other information: I love Mods and I hope I can get on! :guitar:

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: HowlingVengence

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6, and have been an active member of many different servers. Sometimes as simply a player, other times as a builder or moderator. As for Attack of the B-Team I've been playing since the day after it came out, however I took a long break from the mod pack after 1.0.9 came out.

How often you play mc/b-team: When I play Minecraft I play it as a timesink. Whenever I'm not working on school or a project for friends or family you can usually find me on Minecraft.

IGN- ultraolive

Time I have played- When you could hardly mine (in minecraft)

How often do I play- about 6-12 hours a week

Age- 16

About me- I think we should just stay friends, Have a youtube and would love to record on your server! my youtube is 32-Bit Gaming

Ingame name: xY2ninjaSIRz

How long you have played mc/b-team:around a week

How often you play mc/b-team: almost everyday

Age: I like to have fun with people and make new friends

Ingame name: HowlingVengence

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6, and have been an active member of many different servers. Sometimes as simply a player, other times as a builder or moderator. As for Attack of the B-Team I've been playing since the day after it came out, however I took a long break from the mod pack after 1.0.9 came out.

How often you play mc/b-team: When I play Minecraft I play it as a timesink. Whenever I'm not working on school or a project for friends or family you can usually find me on Minecraft.

Ingame name: TreyBlazer95

How long you have played mc/b-team: since it came out

How often you play mc/b-team: about 3 or 4 hours, my internet may shut off

Other information: i like to help others

IGN- ultraolive

Time I have played- When you could hardly mine (in minecraft)

How often do I play- about 6-12 hours a week

Age- 16

About me- I think we should just stay friends, Have a youtube and would love to record on your server! my youtube is 32-Bit Gaming

You're now all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name:KirioNovus

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft since the trees changed but i took a break until 1.5
                                                                    and b-team since january

How often you play mc/b-team: Whenever i can so very often

Other information:Me and my friend want to play on a b-team server-He played since the beta
and i luv to have nice buildings-making 'em
I have also been looking for dis kind of server for forever

Sorry if i have bad grammer i am in a rush more or less
Edited by KirioNovus

Ingame name:KirioNovus

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft since the trees changed but i took a break until 1.5
                                                                    and b-team since january

How often you play mc/b-team: Whenever i can so very often

Other information:Me and my friend want to play on a b-team server-He played since the beta
and i luv to have nice buildings-making 'em
I have also been looking for dis kind of server for forever

Sorry if i have bad grammer i am in a rush more or less

Ingame name: Wopeyton

How long you have played mc/b-team: 1 Month

How often you play mc/b-team: 4 times a week

Other information:I hate greifing!

IGN: evilporkchop820

I've played MC for 3 years.

In my spare time, so about 7 or so hours a day

Good at redstone, building, I like pranking, work with community a LOT if i can, (maybe annoying), talkative.

Ingame name: surv1vell

How long you have played mc/b-team: about a year, with a litle break

How often you play mc/b-team: pretty much every day some hours

Other information: im a builder by nature, love helping out and doing everything i can with microblocks
have descend knowledge on almost all the mods so i can help out on nearly everything (except witchcraft and necro)

Ingame name: surv1vell

How long you have played mc/b-team: about a year, with a litle break

How often you play mc/b-team: pretty much every day some hours

Other information: im a builder by nature, love helping out and doing everything i can with microblocks
have descend knowledge on almost all the mods so i can help out on nearly everything (except witchcraft and necro)

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: candyrains

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing MineCraft for three years. I dont really remember what version of MineCraft I played when I first started was. I have never played the B-team mod before, but  I have seen videos of it before, and I really want to play it with multiple people. ( 'Cuase I know it's much more fun playing with people.)

How often do you play m/c/b-team: On the weekends. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.)

Other information: I have never really played any mods before, and I have also never played on a server that wasnt greifed all the time. Plus, I really want to play mincraft with other people. So this will be a nice change for me. :)

Ingame name:

falkentires55

I've played B-Team for probably a total of 200+ hours, as I used to run my own Bukkit/B-Team Server.

When I start on a server I usually play almost everyday for several hours.

Other information:

I have extensive mod knowledge stemming from me owning my own server. I know how to use most of the mods, and I also have extensive Bukkit/Forge server experience.

Ingame name:

Mochiie

MC for about 1-2 years, bteam not yet but i watched youtubers play it A LOT ( gennyb, bdubs, chimmers, etc)

if the server is fun with a lot of ppl i mostly try to play everyday, between 1-3 hours(regularly) or when im too focused on grinding could be 5hrs+

Other information:

I'm so into the witchery mod for some reason xD
I love grinding for stuff
I love to build simple
my friend made a modpack simillar to this so i kinda know what to do?
LOVE pranking (harmless ofc)
once i start mining... i cant stop ;-; (yea i have a prob lol)
...bad at redstone (yep im not proud of it, still learning the ropes)

thanks!

Ingame name:

Mochiie

MC for about 1-2 years, bteam not yet but i watched youtubers play it A LOT ( gennyb, bdubs, chimmers, etc)

if the server is fun with a lot of ppl i mostly try to play everyday, between 1-3 hours(regularly) or when im too focused on grinding could be 5hrs+

Other information:

I'm so into the witchery mod for some reason xD
I love grinding for stuff
I love to build simple
my friend made a modpack simillar to this so i kinda know what to do?
LOVE pranking (harmless ofc)
once i start mining... i cant stop ;-; (yea i have a prob lol)
...bad at redstone (yep im not proud of it, still learning the ropes)

thanks!

Ingame name:

falkentires55

I've played B-Team for probably a total of 200+ hours, as I used to run my own Bukkit/B-Team Server.

When I start on a server I usually play almost everyday for several hours.

Other information:

I have extensive mod knowledge stemming from me owning my own server. I know how to use most of the mods, and I also have extensive Bukkit/Forge server experience.

Ingame name: candyrains

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing MineCraft for three years. I dont really remember what version of MineCraft I played when I first started was. I have never played the B-team mod before, but  I have seen videos of it before, and I really want to play it with multiple people. ( 'Cuase I know it's much more fun playing with people.)

How often do you play m/c/b-team: On the weekends. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.)

Other information: I have never really played any mods before, and I have also never played on a server that wasnt greifed all the time. Plus, I really want to play mincraft with other people. So this will be a nice change for me. :)

Ingame name: xBlueInferno

I have been playing b-team since it got reccomended on techenic launcher

I play every day

Other info; I got really pissed off after getting griefed a bunch on a big server. i want a small server where I can have a base out in the open and pepole to make friends with.Also, i would like to maybe play a team game of Crash Landing of ftb launcher. please respond soon!

Ingame name: My IGN is Ryzez202

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing attack of the b-team for about 3 months. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years.

How often you play mc/b-team: I play MC everyday on a server that I am a regular on, I play attack of the b-team once in a while (Single Player)

Other information: My name is Ryan and I have recently gotten into attack of the b-team again :hchatter:  and I was searching through the forums looking for a awesome community to join :D I hope this is the one you seem very nice Kaken and I would love to get to know you  better :D I hope to see you all on the server soon  :qirex:   :laugh: 

~Ryan
Edited by Ryzez202

in game name: borncamper

How long have i played mc/bI have played for 1 year now.

How often do i play mc/b-team: I play 10 15 times a month or so.

Other information: I love the game and hope to play with my friends on the server. Also i am friendly and love to meet new people.

Ingame name:creeper_dude

How long you have played mc/b-team:a cople days but waches vids

How often you play mc/b-team:most days

Other information:i engoy the thought of a restrant

Edited by Skeeto231

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons