Ive some Ideas for mods to include in the normal TKL-mod

Kimahri

Iam was wondering why some mods not included at this moment.

Iam testing on my Homeserver to include new moda in the standard TKL mod, and find some mods they can be intristing.

Mods like "usefullfoods" or "LATL". One mod will be nice but iam not an advanced modder so ive problems to integrade it (RoadWorks).

I hope the modowners of TKL will integrade these 3 mods. It will be nice.

With special Thanks

Kimahri

I don't know what TKL is. Do you mean Tekkit Lite, or are you talking about a custom modpack?

Anyway, assuming you're talking about Tekkit Lite, it is no longer updated.

Tekkit Lite is now offered as-is. Doesn't it come with IndustrialCraft² pre-installed anyway?

Also, please read the rules and edit your post accordingly.

Edited by Melfice

I don't know what TKL is. Do you mean Tekkit Lite, or are you talking about a custom modpack?

Anyway, assuming you're talking about Tekkit Lite, it is no longer updated.

Tekkit Lite is now offered as-is. Doesn't it come with IndustrialCraft² pre-installed anyway?

Also, please read the rules and edit your post accordingly.

Yes i mean Tekkit Lite but why u ask? We in the Tekkit Lite Discussion Forum!!!!!!

I know its not longer updated but i hope that someone can take a look at the mods and can do a Tekkit Lite modpack within these mods iam talking abut!!

Maybe the Authors of TKL read this Topc and think yes its an great idea and do this for all of us!

Edited by Kimahri

Tekkit lite is a modpack, not a mod. So I don't know what you mean by modowner.

And since you know tekkit lite isn't being updated anymore, why did you post this in the first place?

No updates mean no updates. The admins moved on to tekkit for MC 1.5, then 1.6, and now have eyes on 1.7. The admins aren't going to waste time by going back and adding stuff to an outdated modpack just because a guy who writes like a manic chipmunk decided it would be a great idea to create instability in a pack that hasn't been touched in over a year.

ok sry for asking.

but ive playing Tekkit Lite every day and so i come here to ask. But i see that questions like this not desired here.

Sry i will nver ask agian. it is a pity that is so thought here!

bye @ll here i will never came back for any questions!

and @ll admins: i hope in future all of u will get friendlyier to ppl who ask an question like this!!!!

We're being friendly, dude.

But done is done. They're not developing this modpack anymore.

Maybe not overreact to the simple facts in life? You'll get a lot further in life.

If you want, you can always add the mods into Tekkit Lite yourself.