Every way to possibly teleport interdimensionally in tekkit 1.2.9e

hiotewdew

As far as I am aware, only Mystcraft and Dimensional Doors provide that option. You already mentioned Mystcraft, and DDoors will require you to place one of its doors at the desired coordinates, which will allow you to build a kind of "teleporter room" in any other dimension. This is still indirect, so Mystcraft is the only option for direct teleporting.

P.S.: Apart from using Linking Books directly, you could opt to build Mystcraft Portals from Crystal blocks. Add a Book Receptable to the Portal, put your book in, and the Portal should light up.

Edited by Curunir

Dimensionnal door has a linker tool that allows to create two linked rifts in the same or in other dimensions, you can then place any dimensional door on one rift and when you walk through it you are teleported to the other rift and a door matching the one you placed is on the rift. You can also use QCraft quantum portals

Is there no way to get ice that works with qcraft ?

I'm not familiar with the actual problem, but you can always prevent an ice block from melting, or form one in the first place, by placing Gelid Cryotheum in the immediate surroundings.

qCraft portals also does not work interdimensionally. Sadly there's no setting that makes cooling the qPortal configurable.

I can't really see why it's needed in the first place; just makes an annoying and pointless mod even more so.

MFR overrides vanilla ice, the glacial precipitator makes MFR's ice. QCraft has nice features, you can make hidden entrances and exits, teleport structures and portals to other servers. The only problem is that the last two don't work in Tekkit because of ice

EDIT: also if you guys confirmed the issue on the tracker (with the buttons on the right) it might help

Edited by Niverton