Weapon Disarm

Hazzardevil

Sword blocking has been implemented for a while now, so I was thinking, what if you could use that as a way to put your oponent at a serious disadvantage for a few seconds in combat, thus the disarm idea was born.

I was hoping that when something attacks you in minecraft, if they are using a sword or axe, (pigmen come to mind) If you block as you are taking damage, their weapon comes out of their hand and falls on the floor as if you had thrown it with Q.

Is this possible?

• 2 weeks later...

The Battlegear mod has shields and has a shield-bash move with knockback. I recommend you go decompile that mod and see what it does, and think about adapting it.

It would not be trivial to add something like a "disarm" into every mob, though, because some use inventories and some don't.

• 3 months later...

No Mageleon! Duggy is a vile necromancer, with evil voodoo powers granted by CthulhuSatanLoki himself!

Do not be tempted by his seductive power, for only the darkevil side lies down that path.

Repent your sins, and join me in a hymn. "For We Shall Walk on Cobble Unbroken."

No Mageleon! Duggy is a vile necromancer, with evil voodoo powers granted by CthulhuSatanLoki himself!

Do not be tempted by his seductive power, for only the darkevil side lies down that path.

Repent your sins, and join me in a hymn. "For We Shall Walk on Cobble Unbroken."

Lol i swear i heard to herioc music like come on and made it all dramatic! im pump'd :)! LETS DO THIS lol